"Who am i falling for?"

~i got so scared in fear when i saw Jimin approaching~

•w-what are you doing here Jimin?

Jimin/ well, a little birdie told me that you've been played

~my eyes began to tear as i quickly  turned around to leave when he brutally grabbed my hand and brought me near him~

Jimin: where do you think your going?

~he said with a wild expression leaving me terrified

•Leave me alone!

~i fought to get out of his grip ,but he was alot stronger than me~

Jimin: don't fight you slut!

~he slapped me in the face causing me to fall down~

Jimin: Where is your boyfriend now Y/N? Or where's your other flirty significant other?

~he said in a sarcastic tone as he harshly grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling me up~

"I was never this scared for my life!"

Jimin: you will be mine

•No!

~i freed my hands as i thought i escaped for a moment but Jimin quickly pushed me down and i knew i was dead because i just made him more angry~

~he scoffed and he grabbed my waist while he had my hair still in his grip~

Jimin: so you want it in the hard way? Okay, this time i will make you SURE you'll be mine Ans no one will stop me

~then he pushed me against the wall with my chest and put his body on mine feeling his bulge on my ass~

•Jimin, please! stop...

•*screaming* Help!! Please help~

~Jimin pulled my hair and brought my face near his while I trembled with fear

Jimin: Do not fucking scream or even breath or else you won't be coming out of here alive, am i clear?

~i nodded nervously then i bursted into tears as i was so fucking afraid of what he'll be doing with me~

~Jimin started running his lips down my neck as I was sure he would rape me as he slid his hand on my place~

•Please.. leave. M-me

~I only hoped this nightmare be finished and to wake up asap~

Suddenly I heard a groan and didn't feel anything from behind as I turned around and see Jimin unconcious with Blood?

Y/n: Omg!

~I looked up and saw Yoongi who was holding a big wooden thing was starting at Jimin's body~

~i run in his hug and cried as he hugged me back reassuring me~

•what are we going to do?!

~Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pulled me~

Yoongi: Let's go!

•What?! we can't leave him like that.. maybe, he's.. I DON'T KNOW!....

~Yoongi angrily turned to me, tightening his grip around my hand~

Yoongi: Okay kitten, Do you want to go to jail for murder?

~i just stared at him blankly~

Yoongi: *Shouting* Answer me Y/N~!

•*complaining*  No~

Yoongi: then be strong and let's go!

~i nodded him okay and looked at Jimin one more time and left~