Him?

~I went down the hallway as i still thought about Yoongi~

"He kissed me and said he don't pretend that he likes me"

~But.....
"Is he still playing with me Or he truly loves me?"

~he was what going on in my head all day~

~I went outside the school and sat on a bench still on my thoughts~

~I felt someone sitting beside me~

~I would only expect Jungkook or Yoongi because i just texted Bff/n and she is absent~

~I turned around and saw Taehyung~

Taehyung: Hey Y/N, how are you doing?

•Well, Taehyung, Bff/n is absent today...

Taehyung: I know, she told me... but i didn't came for her, i wanted to talk to you

•well, I'm fine

Taehyung: you don't seem fine, you keep thinking all day long

•I-

Taehyung: did you meet Naeun? She came back and went to Jungkook's apartment and i believe you were there

•Yup, i did

~wait a minute? If Taehyung knows her, he can help me and tell me about her~

•Taehyung?

Taehyung: Yes

•Can you tell me about her?

~He looked at me in confused~

•Jungkook kept resisting to tell me about her and we also had fight... which got more important in my mind to know her, who is she? And how do you know her too?

Taehyung: umm... she is..

~I looked fully at Taehyung as i put my hand on his~

•Please Taehyung tell me..

Taehyung: okay, she was Jungkook's girlfriend before, she is kind and sweet and it made Jungkook to fall in love with her ,but one day Naeun had to go to the US and the night before she got in touch with Jimin, and they went to US together, no one would believe Naeun would cheat on Jungkook, so everyone kept saying it's Jimin who forced her to ,but Jungkook got into depression and he didn't believe anyone, i can say i still trust Naeun because she always respect others and i talked with her too ,but we all think Jimin did this for....

•for who?

~Taehyung looked at me with changed expression as my phone buzzed and i looked at it~

~it was a message from the Unknown number which is Jennie~

*better take hands off him now!! *

~She sent me a picture of me and Yoongi kissing~

•NO!!

~Taehyung got shocked at my action~

Taehyung: Y/N! What's wrong?!

~i couldn't breath as the phone fell from my hands~

~Ugh THAT BITCH~

~Taehyung picked my phone up and looked at it as he got surprise~

Taehyung: What the-

~he looked at me with his eyes widened ,but angry~

•Taehyung I-

Taehyung: What is this picture Y/N? And what does it have to do with Jennie?