THE END

•S-s-seok J-jin?!?!

Jin: Yes Y/n!

•B-but.... No....

Jin: You remember now?

~I felt a bad anger and disgust in my body~

•L-LIAR! My father didn't kill your mother... Y-you ran away and... and BECAUSE OF YOU, MY MOM GOT SAD AND DIED!!!

Jin: SHUT UP Y/N!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I RAN THE WHOLE TIME?? YOUR FATHER KILLED MY MOTHER WHICH LEFT ME INTO A HUGE DEPRESSION AND LEFT MY FRIENDS! And became now!

•W-what?.... No! NO!!!!

~He threw some papers infront of me which was my father's picture on it and saying he killed his wife~

~M-my father committed a crime?!..~

Jin: Yes Y/n! And I will have revenge! And a little more present, Yoongi and Jungkook will also be today's sacrifice for you

~W-what? No!~

Jin: My old friends will also bear this for what they did to me!

•YOUR SUCH A FREAK!

~He approached me and slapped my face~

Jin: Never dare to talk like this to me Bitch!

•I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING! FUCK YOURSELF SEOKJIN!

~He became very angry and slapped my face very hard again~

~He opened the door and talked to someone~

Jin: TAKE HER THERE NOW! We have to start this tonight!

~Two guys took me somwhere in a big cabin and tied me up~

•L-let me go!

~A guy started hitting me~

~It hurted so much!.....~

~Then after 2 hours Seokjin or which I say freaking Jin came in~

~Seokjin was not like this.... so it's a huge crime to call him by that name because I loved him so much and he was always protective of me and everything that everyone talked about him and that I saw it myself made me in an anger and disgust~

Jin: Well, Y/n the two prince seem like they don't care and save you anymore! I told them to come here within 2 hours and they didn't which made me promise to kill you by that time... Hmph seems like it was all "FAKE LOVE"

~He smirked widely~

•Y-you won't win this Jin!

Jin: *smirking* Oh yeah? Fine

~He took a gun out and pointed it at me~

~I closed my eyes and waited for everything to finish ,then I suddenly heard loud gunshots~

Jin: What's wrong?

~I opened my eyes confused as I saw Yoongi and Jungkook with guns and shooting at them and then Jin's guards went to them~

Jin: GET THEM!

~My eyes started to tear up~

•YOONGI!!! JUNGKOOK!!!

*flashback*
~Yoongi and Jungkook's P.O.V~

~We sat on on the couch waiting for Taehyung ,but then got a message~

*Seems like you guys didn't look at the back of the paper. well, Here's the location ,better come quick by only 2 hours or never see her again!:)*

~We thought curiously and picked up the paper from the couch and looked behind it as it was the same damn message~