*CRASH*

*please listen to this while reading it...*

~I dried my eyes and then looked out of the window~

~Taehyung carassed my hand and I looked at him~

Bff/n: Tae..

Taehyung: Yes baby?

Bff/n: Will you tell me who is Jin and this whole thing?

Taehyung: Baby, you are very tired now so just rest for now

Bff/n: No, I have to know!

~He sighed and then started to explain~

Taehyung: Before we were 7 friends and we were always there for each other and Jin was the oldest, he cared for us no matter what until the day came he decided to...... to be a mafia....

Bff/n: W-what?!

~I was so shocked ,but tried to hear the whole story first~

Taehyung: Y-yes and.. Jin would do anything to change our minds and make us bad and Yes we all got influenced by him ,but then Jungkook got the complete opposite and told us that we must not do such a thing... I found his speech so stupid ,but then Yoongi said that he is with Jungkook....  I decided to join them when they were serious about it and as everyone else tried to... Jin got angry and killed Yoongi's mother..for revenge...

Bff/n: Only because you guys tried to be nice?!....

Taehyung: Yes... we were so close that we were even born and been together ,but Jin got alot of mental disorders and he became a complete psycho!

~I breathed heavily at his words cause it shoked me so much~

Taehyung: Yoongi's mother always called him by the name "Suga" ,but he changed it so that he will never remember that incident that happened and now Jin is a strong and powerful mafia so he does everything to hurt us.. we have faced so much with Jin until now! We don't want to report it to the police because we also think it's not all his fault... And now if it be Y/n's turn.. Who knows what will happen? Maybe Yoongi, Jungkook will be the first one to die... So we have to be very careful.

~There became silence for a minute then he continued to speak~

Taehyung: After everything with Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook and I became together and lived together as also everything was so good.. especially Yoongi and Jungkook, They were the REAL best friends and brothers...

Bff/n: B-but why Jin didn't change and wanted to be evil?

Taehyung: If anyone would ask him, he would just answer "My mother"

Bff/n: What's that?..

Taehyung: He had a step-sister and he loved her so much that he was always protective of her ,but then his father killed Jin's mom ,so he ran away and everything faded...

~We arrived as I turned to Taehyung and kissed his lips~

Bff/n: Be safe.. and save Y/n..

Taehyung: Ofcourse baby.

~I went out of the car and still waved at him as he went~

~I sighed and went inside~

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

~I started to drive away as I still saw Bff/n in the side mirrior waving at me~

Taehyung: I hope so...

~I was driving and remembered what I said~

~I can remember everything one by one ,things that have happened in my life~

Taehyung: Why?... why did these things had to happen?!.. If not. We were not what we are in today...

I'm like... I lost everything...

My friends...

My father...

My life...

I lost Yoongi and Jungkook... because of love that thier fighting to win...

And now I can't stand loosing another best friend...
and if I do, I might even loose Bff/n...

Please.... save me! Is this the end?.....

~I closed my eyes and was in middle of thinking until I opened my eyes ,lost concentration and focus on driving and-

*CRASH*

~and couldn't feel the world again..~

Taehyung: Bye!.