Hope so...

~After an hour~

~We arrived at the house together as we hoped out and went inside~

~We saw Bff/n on the couch crying and mumbling Y/n's name~

~Bff's P.O.V~

~I saw the boys finally arrive and Taehyung rushed to me and hugged me tightly~

Bff/n: Y.... Y/n! ,t-hey t-took-

Taehyung: It's okay.... everything is going to be fine..

Bff/n: Please don't let them kill her... Please!

Yoongi: As for we know, Jin won't do that until he will torture us... ,but how did this happen?!

~Yoongi seemed pretty angry, even Jungkook who was sitting on the other couch with his head on his palm~

Bff/n: I-I don't know... I went to take out the trash... an- and suddenly saw the door open ,so I went inside ,but I saw no Y/n and ,but broken glass pieces on the ground w-with this paper!....

Taehyung: What is that?

~He took the paper from my hand and read it as Yoongi and Jungkook raised thier heads curiously~

Taehyung: Your princess is with us -BTS

Yoongi: FUCK IT!

~He grabbed his car keys~

Jungkook: Where are you going?!

Yoongi: To Jin's place!

Jungkook: What? No, He will get you in no time!

Yoongi: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? JUST SIT AND WAIT UNTIL JIN KILLS Y/N?!!

Jungkook: Let's just wait for now!

Taehyung: Yes Yoongi, It will be worse if you do this without thinking

~He ignored and tried to go outside ,but Jungkook got up and grabbed him hard and pulled him inside~

Jungkook: YOU WANT Y/N TO DIE?!

~Yoongi grabbed Jungkook by the shirt and pushed him hard on the wall~

Yoongi: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS HER TO DIE! YOU PLANNED TO TO BRING HER HERE!

~Taehyung got up and pulled the boys away from each other~

Taehyung: BOYS not right now! If you fight nothings gonna change ,but now we have to think of something and save Y/n

~The two rolled thier eyes at each other and walked back into the livingroom sitting on the couch~

Yoongi: Let's think of a plan to get Y/n out of that freak's hand

Jungkook: First, Taehyung take Bff/n back to her home-

Bff/n: NO! I'm not going without Y/n coming back!

~I started crying again and Taehyung hugged me~

Taehyung: It's going to be okay baby, We'll bring Y/n back promise

~He said while putting his jacket on me and taking me outside~

Bff/n: B-but she's gonna be fine right?....

Yoongi: It's going to be fine Bff/n, We'll bring Y/n back safely ,We

Yoongi&Jungkook: Promise!

~They looked at each other then at me~

Jungkook: And Y/n is brave too, so you need to be too

Bff/n: Okay....

~Taehyung opened the door for me and I went inside ,he went infront of the boys and put his hands on thier shoulder~

Taehyung: Boys, don't fight please, for Y/n.... all of us will be safe!

~Then he came inside too and started driving~

Yoongi: We hope so...