( CHAPTER TWO. )

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

⎾NEW YORK CITY   

HER BOSS HAD THE SLEEVES OF HIS SUIT ROLLED UP, his strong forearms resting casually on his desk as he pierced her with his relentlessly dark eyes. She tried to not focus too much on his face, but that meant that she would sound suspicious. Her eyes were calm the exact opposite of what she was  feeling inside⎯ inside her head was chaos; if he learned the truth then she definitely was not coming out of ANVIL unharmed. 

He tilted his head to the side and moved his hands from the desk, his tall feet slowly walking towards her slim figure as she stood in the middle of the room, he only stopped when he was standing odly⎯ close of her. She started backing away slowly much to her inner self screaming at her to not sound afraid, but she had to remind herself of the role she was playing. Here she was not Giselle Moreau⎯ she was Gigi Mosadek. She should not show him that she was not afraid of him or death, she needed to do the exact opposite. Her feet slowly backed away as he followed her movements, she only stopped when her back hit the wall and she found herself trapped between his arms as he rested each of them at the wall next to her head, he was hovering above her and his breath tickled her skin. 

"So why lie to my face," he began speaking⎯ and she could hear her heartbeats echoing in the room, it was beating frantically that she was afraid it will come out of her ribcage. "why tell me you have work when you could have told me that you had a date?" 

A huge weight fell from her shoulders as he spoke the last words, and she let a small breath that hit him exactly in his face, he could feel her warm body so close to his and he had a perfect view of her ravishing face, her red plump lips that asked to be kissed by him. 

"I. . ." she stammered with her words, trying to sound as nervous as she could. "It wasn't a date, he's . . just a friend." 

Billy watched her for few seconds trying to see if she was lying to him or genuine in her words. The way her eyes held his and never left him once let him believe the words that she spoke. A small wolfish grin was placed upon his lips as he leaned closer to her. "That makes it so much easier then," he whispered again, close to her ear, his breath hitting her neck and sending shivers in her body. "I won't have competition." Billy pulled away slowly from her ear, and looked down at her lips, one of his arms moved slowly to her hair and tucked few strands of her straight chocolate hair behind her ear. His warm touch slowly made butterflies explode in her stomach as he started leaning in closer to her lips, and just as his nose was touching hers, in a swift movement she ducked and freed herself from his hold. 

He was first appalled for few seconds as he found himself face to face with the wall, kissing the air. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at her, her expression looked somewhat innocent, but he knew better than that. A small smirk tugged at the corner of her lips as she approached him and leaned closer to his ear. "You're gonna have to find new pick up lines if you want to have me," she whispered seductively in his ear. "I'm more than your average assistant."