( CHAPTER TWELVE. )

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

⎾NEW YORK CITY

THE FRESH SMELL OF BAKED BACON WITH EGGS ENTERED HER NOSTRILS LIKE A MOTHER'S HUG, she lost count of the times she's had a good meal. Not that Billy wasn't taking care of her health when he ―abducted― her, but she missed coming to her usual cafe to take her usual breakfast. Giselle's life was anything but normal, running from murder, avoiding death and the long list. She was sure that by now, she was placed under a curse, she considered herself a danger magnet. 

"Am I making myself clear?" he repeated for the tenth time that day, his jaw clenching tightly when he noticed that she wasn't paying much attention to him, but rather to the plate that was placed infront of her. His long fingers quickly clutched the plate and pushed it away from her reach, making her snap her gaze at him. "I asked you a question, I'm expecting an answer." 

Giselle's hand was wrapped tightly around her fork. "I'm gonna stab you with my fork if you don't remove your hands from my food," she menaced, her eyes narrowing slowly when he didn't make a move to give her back the plate. "fucking fine. I heard you. I got you. I fucking understood you. Can I have my food back?" 

Sending her a one more glare he pushed the plate and grasped his coffee with the other hand, taking a small sip as he watched her eat her breakfast. 

"Don't you have a company to run?" she asked after finishing the bacon, she took a small napkin and wiped her mouth slowly, her eyes not leaving him. "Like seriously, get lost." 

"I do have a company, sweetheart." emphasised Billy on the last word, sending her a small sarcastic smile. "And I happen to be waiting for my personal assistant to finish her breakfast." 

Billy watched the smile drop of her face as soon as he mentioned her work, before her expression mirrored her confusion. "I thought you got a new one?" 

"She got fired yesterday." 

"I won't even ask why." 

Billy shrugged his shoulders before he went to take his wallet, before he could pull the bills, he watched Giselle slam money on the table and stand up from her seat. "I'm trying to be a gentleman." 

Giselle rolled her eyes lightly at him, before she adjusted her skirt and blouse, she didn't know why she wore them this morning at first, it was only under the request of Billy. She was sleeping peacefully back at her apartment, she missed the feeling of her comfortable mattress, but her perfect slumber came to an end because of Billy's constant knocking on her door at seven am. 

"You weren't a gentleman when you tied me to your bed and stripped me of my clothes, and threatened to rape me." she deadpanned, her eyes were neutral, she ignored every flirty comment he sent her.