( CHAPTER SEVEN. )

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

⎾NEW YORK CITY

THE TRIO WERE PASSING GRAVES AND EACH TIME THEY SAW A WEIRD NAME, Gigi was the first to comment. The dark sky and the foggy cemetry made the chills run down Zanetakos' back as he advanced, Gigi was walking infront of him⎯ looking very comfortable with herself as she passed each stone. Aya was before him, very silent as she rolled her eyes and sometimes let a chuckle at something funny Gigi would say. He was the man between the two, but something about digging graves in the middle of the night was driving him a little closer to insanity. 

"Jokarta?" Gigi's voice drew him back from his thoughts. "Who the fuck names their child Jokarta?" she mocked, her eyes caught the wire mesh around the grave⎯ indicating that the man died in prison and didn't finish his sentence yet. "It's like you're expecting him to be evil, jeez⎯ no offense to you Jokarta." 

Zanetakos thought for a moment that the ghost of the murderer might appear and shove her with the shovel she was holding over her shoulder. "Can you stop disrespecting the dead for a second?" he questioned, horror lacing his voice. "Are you not afraid that this⎯" he paused a second his eyes lingering on the grave of the man. "⎯Jokarta man might be a serial killer?" 

"You're forgetting that you're friends with a serial killer." she deadpanned, throwing him a side glance as she continued further in the darkness. "And besides he's dead, relax." 

"Do you at least know where you're going?" Aya spat from behind, cutting the conversation between two. Gigi hummed in response as she continued marching forward, this time she let the silence reign and decided to preserve her energy. Zanetakos was clearly annoyed that she decided to ignore him everytime he spoke to her and so he began singing Rod Stewart's I am Sailing, his voice was not the most pleasant thing you could hear. "Shut your trap!" Aya sneered from behind, poking the man with her shovel in the middle of his spine. "your voice will wake the dead." As soon as she mentioned the dead, the man decided against his better judgement to just zip up to not anger the spirits. They continued marching for another fifteen minutes until Gigi stopped walked suddenly, her eyes met the grave she and her sister were supposed to be in. 

"Loving sister and friend?" Zanetakos asked in disbelief as he came to stop beside her. "Have they met you?" 

Gigi rolled her eyes playfully and smacked his head, a small smile itching up and relaxing her facial expression. She let the shovel down to the ground as she held at it, her eyes skimmed to her friends who were watching her. "Well don't let me invite you." she spat, shoving the shovel into the dirt and pushing it up, her two comrades quickly joined in and the three began digging the dirt of the grave. And the more they digged, the more she was sure that someone did pay a visit.