( CHAPTER THIRTEEN. )

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

⎾NEW YORK CITY

HEAVY BREATHS WERE HEARD ACROSS THE SMALL ROOM AS THEIR BODIES COLLIDED WITH EACH OTHER, the man reached with his hand and squeezed the brunette's throat tightly, hers flew to his wrists, and even in her mighty power she couldn't make him budge, so instead her leg flew so hard it hit his abdomen, that action only pushed him aside so she could breath again, before her fist hardly hit him square in the jaw, thinking for a second that she beat him, a small smirk tugged at the corner of her lip as he began spitting blood. 

She was about to deliver another punch when she noticed that he was weak, but was surprised when he swiftly grabbed her wrist and twisted it tightly, he turned her around and held both her hands behind her, while his other arm was scooped around her neck, his breath hitting her sweaty neck while she breathed heavily. 

"Dead." he whispered harshly against her ear.

The woman rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Not yet," she grunted in response, and before he could comprehend what she meant, she raised her leg upward behind her, and hit him in the family jewels, making his hold on her hands weak. She jumped quickly on her feet and turned around so she was squeezing his neck between her thighs, her sore hands catched his wrists quickly as they both slammed down on the floor. "man down. Don't underestimate your oppenent, Russo." she ever so slowly leaned down, whispering her words carefully against his left ear. The sexual tension was present, radiating miles away from the couple. "I may be a pretty face, but my skills in killing people is just as fascinating as my work in bed." she teased, her lips moved then to his earlobe, biting it gently, trailing down to his neck. She suddenly let go of him and got up. 

All he could feel was the heat. The missing heat of her body against his own. 

"You're good with hands." he complimented, getting up quickly and watching her take a bottle of water. 

"Why thank you, knew this before or after you screwed me?" she chirped sassily, earning a scoff from the man who placed himself behind her. 

He was so close to her, his body was pressed against hers, his chest against her back. She could feel his muscles touching and begging her body to turn around and just kiss the living life out of him. She noticed his hands were trailing up her sides, up her arms until he reached her neck and he gripped it, not too tightly but enough to rotate her body so she faced him, and only then she came to realize how close his lips were to hers, until they moved from her cheek, to the corner of her lips, she was frozen in place, her hands gripping tightly the table behind her. He pulled away slightly, his eyes not meeting hers, instead they were stuck on her lips, he wanted to taste those lips, those lips that made him crazy but he won't admit it. The images of her with Matias clouded his mind.