( CHAPTER FOUR. )

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

⎾NEW YORK CITY

MORE WEEKS PASSED AND ALL THE BRUISES AND PAIN DISAPPEARED LEAVING BEHIND ONLY A FRESH SCAR, Gigi struggled the first days to get out of her apartment because of Billy's lapdogs, he promised that once she's back on her feet he'd call them off, and that's exactly what he did. Expect that now he liked to pester her more⎯ he wanted to always drive her home whenever she stayed late, he would call before she went to sleep to make sure that she's okay. While most women would find it romantic and would swoon about the action, Gigi was annoyed. She had to postpone her mission because of the injury and because of Billy being a romantic slag. If it wasn't for him she would already be in action.

And so as soon as she was back on her feet and Billy called off his bodyguards, she found herself on the doorstep of Georgina Dubois. She knocked three times and waited for few seconds before the woman opened the door with an annoyed expression. Gigi didn't wait for an invite to let herself in, Georgina following behind her closely. 

"I'd say welcome but that's not the case." spat Georgina from behind her.

Gigi rolled her eyes annoyingly at the woman and plopped on the couch, her eyes stuck on the woman. "Lose the attitude Gio and tell me what happened when I was. . . Off radar." 

Georgina took a deep breath and crossed her arms over to her chest. "That man, Sebastian he showed up on my workplace, he pretended to need a consult. . ." she began, quite nervous about the encounter she had with the man. "He then asked for my number and asked me out on a date." 

Gigi snorted loudly and got up from the couch, walking over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cabine, she served herself and took the Vodka bottle that was on the kitchen table before sipping herself a drink. "Typical Sebby," she commented, taking a small sip from her glass and heading back to stand closely to the woman. "take you out on a date or two and then kidnap you. Does that tactic ever get old?" she raised her glass in the air, flipping her hair and taking a long sip. "I need you to go out with him on that date." 

"Okay, look I know that you're used to that kind of life but I'm not!" exclaimed Georgina, her hands slightly shaking. "I can't all calm around him knowing that he wants to gut me, and I can't simply put myself in danger of being alone with him!" 

Gigi gulped down the whole glass and put it on the table before getting up and facing Georgina. "You're not going to be alone with him because I will be right next to you. And nothing will happen to you, m'kay?" she asked, her eyes locking with Gio's and after few seconds of an eye battle she sighed and nodded her head. "Sebastian is an easter bunny compared to Santiago. And remember that you are not the one they're coming after, that's all me."