Chapter 1

SUN

SOPA was full of unreasonably hot people. I can't really complain though, I score soooo much eye-candy. The best part is I scored one myself and get to call him mine.

"Haneul! Guess what happened today?" I yelled excitedly to my beautiful boyfriend as I catapulted myself into his arms. His arms wrapped around me in one smooth motion as I felt his muscles ripple against my back. The scent of sandalwood filled my senses while I peered up to admire the man who held me like I was a porcelain doll. My eyes roamed his strong chiseled face, his petal-soft peaches and cream skin, deep-set half-moon eyes, long straight nose, and his soft pink lips were softly parted as he gazed down at me.

So. Damn. Hot.

He bent down and pecked my nose which led to the explosion of fireworks in my stomach.

"What happened, jagiya?" he asked in his low voice. I stifled a scream at the endearment, it was too much for me to handle all the cuteness.

"Today at vocal class-," I emitted an exaggerated gag at the word vocal class because I sounded like a dying cow every time I open my mouth to sing. What do you expect I'm a playwright for god's sake, not a singer. I only take that class for extra experience since I also dabble in songwriting.

"Our teacher was in an extra bad mood because I think her boyfriend dumped her, so she acted like she was a saltine cracker. At one point she even told Soo Ji that she sounded like a dying cat, but she didn't so I asked her if her eardrums were getting wrinkles too, like her crumpled paper face. Then I got kicked out of class," I said all in one breath with a pout at the end.

He threw his head back in a low husky chuckle.

Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog.

"Let's go out on a date today," I said my lips pulling up in a half moon. We've already been dating for almost two years, so we don't really ask anymore, just say.

"I wish," he sighed heavily, "I'm so behind on the choreography." Hanuel was a dancer, an amazing one at that, so good that the professor lets him come up with some of the choreography for class.

"Ok, don't overexert yourself. I have to go right now, I promised to help Soo Ji with her songwriting after-class but you're too cute to resist, so I stopped by. Bye-bye, I love you." I said as I parted away from him with a peck on his cheek.

"Bye, Aemin," I heard him call over my shoulder as I flounced away.

I walked along the campus smoothing out my black and yellow uniform, letting the sharp screams of the fangirls fill my ears. I used to find annoying but now I find it almost...... soothing? It's the sense of familiarity, the reminder that life could go out of sorts, but they would always be there, constantly breaking each other's eardrums.

I could feel my stomach sink as I realize they won't be there tomorrow since I'm graduating. At least I don't have to deal with salty teachers anymore.

"Soo Ji!" I called as I jumped her.

"Ooof, you're heavy." She grunted as she tried to hold me up.

"You're just weak," I stated as I got off her.

She laughed at my tongue that I stuck out at her. Soo Ji looked like she belonged in a drama already, she was stupid pretty. With her long black hair, large almond-shaped eyes, rosebud lips, and small face. Even her aura oozed grace and beauty. She was the envy of every girl here and the love of every guy here, but she never showed any interest in anyone.

"Why are you laughing, hoe? I'm not kidding," I said bending down to grab a pencil from my bag. I let out a loud yelp when Soo Ji's hand connected with my butt.

"OW!" I yelled glaring at her.

"Oh, sorry. I thought it wouldn't hurt because I'm so weak and all." She cackled sadistically as she plopped down in a seat, pulling out her phone with a dramatic flourish.

"I'm literally in love with Jeon Jungkook." She said sighing wistfully.

Who?

"I would literally die if he got a girlfriend," she repeated almost swooning. Wasn't he that Kpop idol, the one from the sexy group? What was it called, STD? I just shook my head and decided that her fangirl hormones were finally getting to her.

"Oh, do you want to do something today? I'm going to die of boredom!"

"Sorry Aemin, I already have plans."

Damn, she has friends that aren't me.

"Ugh, fine. anyway, let's get started on the songwriting thingy," I conceded. It's not that everyone's busy, I just have no life.

We got to the 2nd line of the chorus when her phone pinged.

"Oh god, I can't believe I forgot!" She bolted up, her chair toppling backward.

"What happened! Who died!" I yelled standing up too, eyes wide.

"Me!" She replied.

"What's going on?" I asked my eyes zeroed in on her.

"Uh... BTS is performing today and I forgot, I have to go!" Grabbing her bag, she sprinted away before I could open my mouth. Oh yeah, BTS, that's their name.

Sighing I plopped back in my chair, feeling forever alone. I'm usually not this clingy, today just felt off to me, I didn't know why but I just didn't want to be alone right then.

I stood up and swung my bag over my shoulder sauntering away from the chairs. I thought I'd go visit Hanuel for a little bit, to make sure he's not overworking himself. He had a bad habit of doing that and landing himself in the hospital. I want him to live long enough to graduate with me.

I pulled a bottle of water out of my bag. It was still cold, droplets of condensation rolled down its side soaking my fingertips. I drew a tiny heart in the pale white film, a small smile warming my face.

"Han-" I froze at the entryway of the dance studio. My paper heart tore into billions of pieces, flying away from its frail cage, never to be seen again.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" She exclaimed her dark hair swishing behind her as her small body leaped into his arms.

"It's okay, jagiya," he said wrapping his arms around her in a hug and softly pecked her nose.

The same way he did to me less than two hours ago.

The bottle slipped from my frozen fingers, alerting Soo Ji and Hanuel of my presence. My voice found its way to my lips, thick with tears.

"What the hell is going on?"

And so, another planet began its revolution around the sun.

I wished it had stopped at that.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N

What am I doing with my life?

(kinda edited)