01

"You should get yourself a university man."

"Excuse me?"

Jisung looked at Hyunjin as if he's lost his mind.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Hyunjin asked.

"Because of the foolishness that just left your mouth!" Jisung said then proceeded to eat his sandwich.

"What's so foolish about it?!" Hyunjin said.

"What uni guy would want to date a high school senior?!" Jisung said as if it was an obvious known fact.

"Uhm excuse me, my boyfriend! Did you forget he's an 99' liner? He's in first year!"

"Oh shit yeah."
"You guys are the only exception! Plus you guys were friends before Changbin started uni!"

Hyunjin sighed then leaned back into his seat. "Listen Jisung. What's the difference? I mean we're gonna be going to university soon anyways."

"Still-"

"Shut up I don't wanna hear anymore." Hyunjin interrupted him. "We're going to go to a uni party and you'll find a man."

"Are you out of your mind?!"

"We're going Friday night. You have the whole week to prepare yourself and find good clothes."

"But-"

*ringggg*

"Oh hear that? Lunch is over bye! See you after school!" Hyunjin grabbed his bag and rushed out of the cafeteria.

Jisung knew Hyunjin was only caring about him and his non existant love life.

He would always complain that he is single and be jealous of the relationships in romance dramas and Hyunjin was probably tired of hearing him.

He wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship (even though he'd complain about being single) but if an amazing guy suddenly entered his life then he'll obviously be down to date.

"This boy stresses me out." Jisung mumbled then gathered his stuff and began to head to class.

~~

what am I doing

pls don't attack me that I added changjin, they're my otp :(

idk how long this is gonna be

there's probably gonna be a lot of fluff bc I am a soft person and total trash for fluff