14

For the rest of the weekend, Jisung didn't hang out with Minho, he made an excuse and said he made plans with his friends or he was busy with his parents.

He was too scared to find out the truth if he actually left the party with Hyerin or not.

Part of him wanted to know, but the other part didn't because he didn't want to be hurt.

On Monday Minho said he'd pick Jisung up from school, there was no way out if this and it was time he finally asked for the truth.

"Hey baby."

"Hi." Jisung said and sat down in the passenger seat.

Being in that car was horrible. The question was sitting at the top of his tongue and he just wanted to blurt it out.

"How was the party on Friday?" Jisung finally asked.

"It was alright." Minho replied.

Jisung sighed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you-" He stopped talking for a bit then took a deep breath.

"Did you really leave the party with Hyerin?"

Minho stayed silent, each second that passed by he could feel his heart being broken.

"How did you know?" He said.

"Fucking Soojin told me!" Jisung said. He felt angry, his eyes began to sting. Tears of anger and sadness threatened to fall.

"Fuck." The older mumbled under his breath.

"Fuck? Is that all you have to say?!"

"Jisung I can promise you we didn't do anything." Minho said.

"How can I be so sure?! You know, I've heard it all from Soojin. You're a fuckboy!" Jisung said with his voice cracking. "But I didn't care about that, I didn't listen to her because I trusted you, I trusted that you only loved me and would stop messing around with other girls when we started dating."

"And you actually believe her?!"

"I saw your phone before!"

"But I never reply to them! And that was before! I stopped talking to girls months ago!"

"Then why Hyerin?!"

"There is nothing going on between me and Hyerin, we didn't do anything."

"If you didn't then why did you leave with her!?"

Jisung could already feel he was about to burst into sobs and there was no way he was going to cry in front of him.

"Stop the car, please." He said.

"Jisung why, don't be like this."

"Minho please."

The older sighed and pulled over. Jisung got out and slammed the door.

He walked the rest of the way home, and when he finally arrived he sobbed into his pillow.