08

"Jisung stop putting shit that I don't need in the cart."

"Um, this isn't shit, it's food that's good for you." Jisung replied scanning the isle.

"This is too much." He said while pushing the cart and following the younger.

"It's okay, it should only come out to $30."

"Come again?"

"$30."

"The McDonald's and Chinese food I bought you does not come out to $30 Jisung, I hope you know that."

"Yeah, so if I ask you to buy me food, you can't decline." He replied and smiled. "Let's go check out now."

"Finally some food is in your fridge." Jisung said as they were unpacking the groceries.

"I mean my fridge was fine without food too." Minho mumbled.

"Stop being salty and just be happy that I got you food." Jisung said and folded his arms.

"Okay I'm sorry but I can't help but feel bad that you spent your allowance on a broke uni mans groceries instead of the pc cafe or something."

Jisung laughed. "Okay when you put it that way it sounds bad."

Minho just rolled his eyes and continued to unpack the groceries.

Jisung cooked him lunch and dinner and placed them in containers for tomorrow.

After he finished up, he sat down on the couch beside him. "I put them in the fridge. You better eat them or all my hard work will be for nothing."

"Am I being threatened?" Minho said jokingly.

"Maybe."

"Don't worry I'll eat them." Minho said. "Thanks for making it for me Jisung, you really didn't have to-"

"Shh be quiet, I wanted to."

He moved closer and rested his head on the older's shoulder.

Minho had to admit that gesture made his heart flutter.

"I know a way you can repay me, since you want to pay me back so bad." He mumbled as he began closing his eyes. School and cooking tired him out.

"Buy you food?"

"Yeah that, but another thing too." He mumbled again.

"And what's that?"

"Take me on a date." He said just before falling asleep.

Minho blushed hard at what just came out of the younger's mouth.

"Take you on a date huh." He smiled to himself at the thought.

He then turned on the tv and watched Netflix on low volume and let the younger sleep.

Jisung woke up a few hours later in Minho's arms. He moved around a bit causing the other to wake up too.

"What time it is?" Jisung asked.

Minho reached over at the coffee table where his phone was and checked the time.

"18:15" He said and placed his phone back on the coffee table and went back to cuddling Jisung.

"Great, I didn't even tell my parents where I am, they're probably blowing up my phone right now." Jisung said into Minho's chest.

"You should tell them."

"No it's so comfortable here."

"Check your phone at least."

"Fine."

He got off Minho and checked his phone which was on the kitchen counter.

today 17:10

mom: missed call (5)
where are you?
dad: missed call (5)
hyunjinnie!: i'm literally the best best friend, your mom called me asking where u were and i said ur at mine and ur phone died thank me later
whatever you're doing (which I think I have an idea) go home and call me soon

"I guess I should go home now." Jisung sighed and went to go pick up his school bag.

"Okay, I'll drive you."

"One sec, let me use the washroom before we leave."

"Okay."

"I wonder if he forgot about the date idea he had. He was half asleep, maybe he thought it was a dream." Minho thought. "Whatever."

Minho stopped the car down the street like how he did last time.

"Thanks for driving me hyung!" Jisung said as he got out of the car.

"Don't forget to eat what I made you tomorrow."

"Don't worry, I'll definitely eat it."

Jisung was about to close the door but then stopped and bent down eye level to Minho.

"I'll be waiting for that date." He finally said then close the door.

Minho watched him walk down the sidewalk and smiled.

"So he did remember it."

~~

stray kids really said fuck stays lives at kcon thailand

also,, do you call hyunjin and changbin changjin or hyunbin bc a sis is confused