10

today, 19:43

minho hyung: hey u free tomorrow? hope u didn't forget about that date.

Jisung looked at the message which disturbed his Friday night Netflix watching.

It's been a few weeks since he went to the mall with Soojin.

Minho would invite Jisung over all the time and they became even more comfortable with each other than they already were. They have had a lot of skinship and discrete flirting, but the younger thought he had forgotten about the whole date idea, considering he was a fuckboy and all. 

He knew that he felt something for the older, but he really tried to discard those feelings, because Minho would probably end up hurting him, and anyways, he genuinely liked being friends.

"What am I going to reply to this." Jisung mumbles as he stared at his phone.

His number one rule in life was to never fall for fuckboy's because all they end up doing is hurting you, but now the fuckboy is asking him on a date...

"If I knew earlier I would've never suggested the date." He groaned.

He was having some major internal conflict right now. A part of him was saying go on the date and have a good time, but another part was saying stay home and save himself.

"Fuck it."

today, 19:43

minho hyung

>hey u free tomorrow? hope u didn't forget about that date.

nah i didn't forget<
yeah i'm free<

>okay, let's go get food

how is that any different from what we do all the time?<

>this time it's called a date
>then we'll hold hands and go for a walk after we eat
>and i'll be a gentleman and treat you like a prince all day
>and pick you up from your house
>and buy you whatever you want even though i'm broke

"That sounds nice." Jisung blushed and smiled at his phone. "Is he really as bad as Soojin says he is? This somewhat sounds genuine."

"Well I guess I'll just have to find out myself."

okayy<

>yay ❤️

"Oh my gosh again with the heart."

Whether Jisung liked to admit it or not, the date was going really well and he could tell his feelings were not going to just disappear anytime soon.

Minho actually kept his word. He would hold the door for he younger when they entered and exited places, they took a nice stroll in the park with their fingers intertwined and drove Jisung home when they were finished.

He parked his car down the street from Jisung's house as usual.

"Thanks for today hyung, I had a really fun time." Jisung said blushing.

The older stayed silent. Knowing he wasn't going to get a reply anytime soon, Jisung reached for the handle of the car door to exit, but before he could open it, Minho locks it.

"Uhm- I kind of need you to unlock the door to go home." Jisung mumbled.

"Fuck it."

"Pardon?"

Minho started the car again and did a u-turn the opposite way from the younger's house.

"Tell your mom you're sleeping at a friends house. We're going to mine."

"O-okay." Jisung said quietly. He was shocked. He really and truly did not expect this from the other.

When they arrived at Minho's appartement, Jisung could tell something was off. Minho's mood changed since the date and this sudden change only started happening when it was time to drop the younger off.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you want me to make some tea or something?" Jisung asked as they walked in. He assumed he was acting this way because he felt unwell.

Minho nodded and continued to walk to the living room while Jisung went to the kitchen.

Jisung turned on the kettle and went to the cupboards to get the tea bags. He basically knew where everything was now because of the amount of times he's cooked here.

When it was finished, he gave Minho his cup and joined him on the couch to watch whatever he was watching.

Jisung did not like this atmosphere one bit, he had to find out what the problem with Minho was.

"Listen-"

"Jisung-"

The two looked at each other, shocked that they both decided to talk at the same time.

"You can go first." Minho said.

"I-I was just wondering if you were feeling okay, you seem kind of- I don't know off right now, are you feeling well?"

"Well uhm- my head sorta hurts."

"I knew it's because you're sick, drink more tea, let me get medicine." Jisung said standing up from the couch.

Minho grabbed his wrist indicating him to stay.

"But my heart hurts too." He mumbled.

"P-pardon...?"

"My head has been hurting trying to figure out what's going on Jisung."

"I-I'm not sure I understand what you're saying..." the younger said quietly.

"My heart hurt when I had to drop you off at your house and separate from you. My heart hurt because I'd miss you the times we are not together." Minho said, still holding onto his wrist.

Jisung stood there in shock, staring at the older who was sitting below him.

"Are you that dense?" Minho sighed.

He slid his hand down from Jisung's wrist and held his hand.

"What I'm trying to say is I like you..."

"I like you Han Jisung."

~~

why did this take so long to write