06

"So, what exactly happened last night." Hyunjin said taking a sip of his bubble tea while eyeing Jisung's neck.

"Let me explain from the beginning. So after you left me this really nice girl named Soojin came up to me and-"

"Oh my gosh it was a girl?!" Hyunjin said a bit too loud.

"Let me finish! So after I met her she gave me too much to drink. I'm such a lightweight yet I drank all that." Jisung sighed. "Look I have a picture with her if you wanna see."

He pulled out his phone and showed him the pictures he took with her last night.

"She's so pretty, damn Ji, you got with her?!"

Jisung put his phone back in his pocket then continued to explain.

"Then after that, this guy in her biochem class named Minho, who I'm pretty sure she has a crush on, walks in."

"Okay..."

"ThenwemadeoutandleftthepartyandthenextmorningIwokeupinhisbed." Jisung mumbled way too fast.

"YOU MADE OUT, LEFT THE PARTY AND YOU WOKE UP IN HIS BED THE NEXT MORNING?!!" Hyunjin shouted earning glares from other people in the store.

"Yes bitch now be quiet!!"

"Sorry sorry but, what the hell?!"

"You heard me and I'm not saying it again."

"So, did you sleep with-"

"No. We didn't sleep together. I don't remember anything after we left the party, but that's what he told me and I'm just gonna trust him."

"You never know, he could just be saying that." Hyunjin replied.

"I don't know, I talked to him this whole morning and I didn't get any bad vibes from him." Jisung said and leaned back in his chair.

"Would you date him?"

"W-what? Where did that question come from?"

"Just asking?"

"I mean, I don't know." Jisung replied with a slight blush unconsciously appeared on his cheeks.

It was Sunday and Soojin asked Jisung if he could meet her at the café near the university campus.

When he got there she was already seated with a smile on her face.

"Jisung! Hey!"

"Hey." He said and sat down at the the table.

"Look, I'm really sorry if anything bad happened on Friday night. I really can't remember much and I hope I didn't do anything to hurt you. I usually get pretty wild when I'm drunk." She said.

Jisung could tell she was talking about the slightly faded hickeys on his neck. "She must not remember why I left the party."

"Don't worry about it! You didn't do anything wrong." Jisung said and she sighed in relief.

"These aren't from you, they're from-"

*bzz bzz* Jisung's phone vibrated on the table and Soojin eyed the contact name.

"Sorry, one second." Jisung said then picked up his phone. "Yeah, hyung?"

"Jisung, hey, where are you right now?"

"I'm out with Soojin noona." He replied.

"Why would you need to be meeting up with Soojin?" Minho said, without realizing his tone sounded kind of jealous.

"She's my friend!" Jisung quickly assured. He wasn't really sure why he was telling him this. It shouldn't matter what she is to him.

"Whatever, I just wanted to call and check up on you." Minho said.

"Oh really?" Jisung blushed earning a curious look from the female in front of him.

"Yeah. Have the hickeys gone away a bit?" He asked.

"Only faded slightly. Gonna have to figure something out for school tomorrow." He said.

"Hmm. Well you can keep the hoodie."

"Really!" Jisung blushed and smiled from ear to ear, forgetting for a moment Soojin was there witnessing all of this.

"Yeah just keep it, I have a lot anyways."

"Thanks hyung." He said playing with one of he strings on the blue hoodie. He was wearing it again today.

As much as he wanted to keep talking, he was probably keeping Soojin waiting for too long.

"I'll call you back later hyung, bye." He said and hung up very quickly.

"Who was it?" She asked.

Before Jisung could answer she spoke again.

"Must've been someone you like if you're mood changed that fast." She said then took a sip of her iced americano.

Jisung just awkwardly laughed it off. The way she said that sat somewhat unwell with him.

~~

ugh it's only monday

i wish it was the weekend again