09

"Jisung, you should always text me where you're going to be after school so I don't get all worried." His mom said as they were at the table eating dinner.

"It's a good thing Hyunjin answered before I started to worry."

"Sorry." He said looking at his plate. Not wanting to make eye contact.

*ding ding*

Jisung's phone went off in his pocket and he quietly pulled it out to check who it was, so that his parents didn't see he brought his phone to the table.

today 19:13

soojin noona: hey jisung! do you mind going shopping with me tomorrow after school?
soojin noona: you finish at 14:30 right? i have no afternoon classes tomorrow but my friends do and i have no one to go with :(

He really didn't have anything against Soojin, but for some reason, he didn't want to go shopping with her, he kind of hoped he would see Minho after school again.

After dinner, he decided to text her back.

soojin noona

today, 19:45

hey, sure i'll go with you, i don't really do much after school anyways<
and yeah, i finish at 14:30, i go to xxxx high<

>great!
>see you tomorrow!

It was lunch the next day and Jisung was sitting in the caf with his friends.

They all seemed to be in a conversation but Jisung wasn't really listening. He started to zone out.

"I wonder if Minho hyung is actually eating the food I made him."

"Does he actually like it?"

"Did he remember to take it with him in the morning-"

*ding ding ding*

His thoughts were disturbed by his phone going off, signalling that he got text messages.

today, 12:31

minho hyung: [image]
minho hyung: lunch is really good!
minho hyung: thanks jisung ❤️

Jisung's heart did a backflip at the selca the older sent of him eating the food he made, and on top of that, he sent a heart.

By this point, he was smiling and giggling while texting Minho, and this definitely did not go unnoticed.

"So, who's got you in that mood?" Seungmin asked.

"No one, what are you talking about?" Jisung said then quickly shoved his phone into his bag.

"I have an idea who." Hyunjin said smirking.

Everyone looked at him, waiting to say the answer.

"Minho!"

Jisung blushed at the name Hyunjin said. But, it was obvious, so there was no point on hiding it from his friends.

"Minho? Who's that?" Felix asked.

"This guy Jisung met at the party." Hyunjin said. "They've been talking ever since."

"How would you know that?" Jeongin said.

"It's obvious! Yesterday, you hung out with him and didn't tell your parents right? That's why they called me and asked."

"Oh my gosh Jisung, that's the most rebellious teenage thing I've ever heard you do." Seungmin laughed.

"Listen guys, it wasn't on purpose, we ran into each other, I was supposed to just get food with him, but then we went grocery shopping, I cooked for him, then we fell asleep on the couch. Before I knew it, it was already late." Jisung explained.

"Okay okay, we didn't need a whole story." Jeongin laughed.

"Whatever." Jisung said and folded his arms.

"Why did you need to come here today? Are you shopping for something specific?" Jisung asks Soojin.

They are currently at the mall and Jisung is watching the older try on different shades of lipstick.

"No, not really, I just wanted to change up my style a bit ya know, I have a lot of competition nowadays. Girls just keep getting prettier." She said wiping off a shade that didn't look good on her.

"Competition? For what?"

"Lee Minho."

Jisung's heart skipped a beat (like it always does) when he heard Minho's name.

"What do you mean."

"What I mean is, all the girls at my uni are after Minho. You're lucky if he even acknowledges you."

"Oh really?" Jisung said and leaned on one of the shelves.

"Yeah, I mean everyone knows the most he's gonna do is probably just fuck around with you, but everyone still hopes that maybe, just maybe they have a chance to date." Soojin said.

"So, he's a fuckboy?"

"Basically." She turned to face him. "This colour looks cute right?"

Jisung smiled and nodded. He began to follow her as she headed for the eye makeup.

"Fuck, I fell for a fuckboy."

~~

i'm so sick man fuck the weather changing 🤧