13

On Tuesday night, the couple went out to the movies because on Tuesdays it's cheap night.

The movie ended pretty late, so they didn't want to hang out too much after because Jisung had school tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, I just remembered, there's going to be a party on Friday." Minho said as they got into the car.

"Really?"

"Yeah, do you want to come? I'm just going with my friends, you can meet them too."

"I don't know," Jisung sighed. "I'm meeting up with Soojin the day after, I don't want to deal with a migraine the whole day."

"Alright then."

When they got to Jisung's neighbourhood, Minho parked the car a block away from his house like he normally does.

"When am I going to drop you off in front of your actual house?" Minho joked.

"When my parents stop being strict."

"Oh yeah? And when will that be?"

Jisung laughed. "Probably never."

Minho placed his hand on Jisung's cheek and kissed him. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight." Jisung smiled and climbed out of the car.

"I love you." The older said, sad that he now had to part ways with his boyfriend.

"I love you too babe." Jisung said then finally closed the door.

Minho watched Jisung walk down the street with a smile on his face.

"Jisung it feels like it's been so long since I saw youuu!" Soojin said when she picked him up.

"It really hasn't been that long." Jisung said.

"It's been like two months!"

"But we've been texting, it doesn't feel that long." He insisted.

"Yeah, I guess."

The two just decided to eat lunch together.

"You know I think Minho is dating someone." She said.

Jisung looked at her. Is she serious? Does everyone but her know that they have been dating?

"But you know there's this one girl that's so pushy, it's kind of annoying." She continued.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think her name is Hyerin or something."

Jisung stayed silent. He's heard that name somewhere before, but where?

"Minho's phone..."

"They talk in class a lot so maybe..." She continued. But Jisung didn't want to hear anymore.

Was Soojin doing this on purpose? Was she actually the only one that did not know they were dating?

"But you know, there was a party yesterday," She said putting a spoonful of pasta in her mouth.

"Yeah, Minho went to that."

"Hyerin was there too. Apparently, there are rumours they left together."

Jisung's heart sank to his stomach. He really had no appetite to eat anymore. He placed his fork on the table and leaned back in the chair.

"I mean, if it's true, I wouldn't be surprised. They seem pretty close." She finally said.

It was enough. The younger couldn't bear to hear anymore, he abruptly stood up and looked down at her.

"I don't feel so good, I'm going to leave now."

"Alright, bye!" She said smiling at him. He nodded and began to walk away.

"But Jisung," Soojin called, He turned around to see what she had to say.

"I don't know what you were expecting, fuckboys never change."

Jisung didn't reply. He turned and walked away. His heart felt like it was stabbed a million times and his eyes began to sting indicating tears were going to fall.

Soojin watched Jisung walk away, then continued to eat her food, with the younger's plate he hardly touched in front of her.

~~

this is so short sorry