15

Minho had only been at the party for 20 minutes and he already wanted to go home.

Now he knew what Jisung meant when he went to the party only for his friends.

"Chan hyung, I think I'm going to leave." Minho said to the older who was having a loud conversation with other people.

"Minho you can't leave me!!" Chan whined.

He obviously could have left because Chan, being the social butterfly he is has a lot of people to talk to.

Minho looked at him. He was drunk.

"Alright alright, I'll stay, but only for you." He said and went to the couch.

"Minho oppa!"

He groaned. Just as he sat down, someone else came to bother him.

"What?"

"Why are you sitting all alone? Do you need some of my company?" The female said and slithered her way onto his lap.

"No, I don't need any of your company thank you very much." He said and stood up, causing her to fall on the ground.

"Y-You're so mean!!" She cried. Tears starting to come from her eyes.

"Oh my god. Hyerin what is your problem? Can you just leave me alone?" Minho said looking down at the crying female.

"Everyone are such liars!!" She folded her arms. "They said you were down to fuck with anyone, so why not me!"

He watched in disbelief as this girl threw a temper tantrum on the floor.

"That was months ago! I'm different now Hyerin, I have a boyfriend, so get your crusty ass up off the floor, stop acting like a three year old and leave me alone." He said and began to walk away.

She grabbed him by the leg, preventing him to move any further.

"I wanna go home!"

"Then go! No one is stopping you!"

"Take me!"

Minho sighed. This was the only way to get Hyerin away from him.

He helped the intoxicated girl up and walked with her to the door.

"Lee Minho is leaving with Jung Hyerin everyone!!" Some random person said earning a reaction from the other people.

He rolled his eyes, ignored them and continued to leave.

He shoved Hyerin into an Uber and went to his car.

"I shouldn't have come to this stupid party anyways." He mumbled to himself as he was driving back to his apartment.

It was 1 am, he sent his boyfriend a goodnight text (even though he was probably already sleeping) then he went to bed.

Four days after the fight with Jisung, Minho still hasn't been able to contact him.

He was frustrated because he wasn't able to explain himself properly and say what really happened.

Four days, four days without Jisung and Minho felt like he was going insane.

He hated not being able to text him and not being able to her his angelic voice in their morning and night calls.

He missed Jisung coming over and cuddling together on the couch talking about how good or how shit their day was.

Four days felt like four decades.

He looked at the time, 14:30. He would usually go see Jisung at school because that's the time he finishes.

Minho sighed and took a walk. He decided to go drink. Even though it was broad daylight he still went anyways.

After a few shots he got pretty drunk. He hailed a taxi and told him a random address.

They arrived at the address and he got out of the car. He was still really drunk, but not enough to not know where he was.

He look around his surroundings and finally figured it out.

He was in front of Jisung's house.