7

Louis and Harry sat in their bed with Niall for another hour. Too kept the baby occupied while they worked they put him on the play at in the corner of the room. It was a little bit of a struggle because he didn't wanna leave his parents, but eventually he gave in. "How's my sweet boy doing?" Louis asked as her walked over to Niall. All the baby did was squeal and kick his legs. "I'm taking that as good! Louis smiled and picked him up and rubbed his nose against his babies. While Louis and Harry were having a small conversation, Niall decided to play with the necklace Louis had on. He yanked on it and chewed on it, until one good pull gained Louis attention

"Hey Mister, my necklace is not made for being played with" Louis scolded his baby softly, of course Niall didn't listen and began to put it in his mouth. "Ah ah ah, no give it to me" Lou slowly took the chain out of the babies mouth and Niall was not pleased with that, He lip wobbled and he began to scream and cry. "Oh Lou, let me take him he's a little upset with you" Harry told his husband. Louis laughed at him and handed him over "What a meanie, you just want your paci? hmm is that it?" He leaned over and popped it in his mouth and he immediately calmed down. "Let's go down and get some lunch" The trio made their way down to the kitchen, and Harry placed Niall in his high chair with no fuss. "He's settling easier then i thought he would" Louis told his husband before giving his baby a glance and making a funny face at him. "I gotta agree with you there, but for now let's each some sandwiches and get our baby fed some...peas and carrots baby food" He grabbed the small container from the cabinet before walking over but heard a remark from his husband "I'd like to eat that ass"

Harry pulled up a chair in from of the baby and began to coo at him, "Oh are you ready from some nummies, I sure think you are" Niall squealed at his daddy's silly voice but also giggled at Louis making funny faces at him. Harry gently took the binky out of Nialls mouth but the baby wasn't so happy about that. He immediately scrunches up his face and reaches for the beloved possession. "Cmon Ni, you need to eat nummies, you can have it later." He tried to persuade the baby but it didn't work, that's until Louis cut in. "Just give him a bottle for now and maybe back down for a nap, he might of woken up early before" Harry nodded and quickly picked up the baby and began to bounce him in his arms and made him a bottle. "Not so long now sweet pea" Harry hummed and kisses his cheek. Once the microwave beeped he took the bottle out and put it in Nialls mouth.

They all sat in silence eating before Louis spoke up. "Hey Haz, Zayn wants to bring Liam over for a little play date soon" Harry nodded his head and tried to keep his voice down because Niall was beginning to fall asleep. "Ask them when and i'm fine with it" After talking for a while he took Niall to his room and slowly laid him down in his crib. Harry took a moment too look at his baby and smiled wide. "I love you sweet boy"