15

The three arrived at the park just a few minutes later and it didn't take long to see the raven hair man and his little. Louis pushed the stroller while Harry walked along side him.

"Hey Z! Hey Li!" Harry greeted while Liam ran into his broad torso.

"Uncle H! Is the baby gonna play?!" Liam asked while jumping up and down.

"I don't think so bug, Nialls too little to play on the playground" Harry told the little before he stomped away and let out a cry into his daddy's chest.

The three got situated on the bench and faced the stroller towards them. Niall looked around at the pretty scenery. "It's almost his nap would you hand me a bottle?" Louis grabbed a bottle from the bag and passed it to this husband.

"Alright Ni" Harry tried to place the bottle into the little ones month but Niall wouldn't open. The two gave each other glances. "Niall cmon we know you're hungry" But the baby didn't budge.

"What's going on here?" A tired looking Zayn walked over, he was running around with Liam. "He won't take this bottle" Louis mumbled. Louis picked up Niall before sticking a finger into his diaper to see if it was wet, which it wasn't. Louis bounced the baby trying to get him to doze off or to get in a better mood.

"N-no" The baby stumbled out, and everybody looked at him. "No" He said again but louder. Niall knew his feelings were coming back to him. Harry and Louis looked at each other while Niall kept mumbling 'no's'.

"You two should get home and see what the issue is." Harry tried to put him in the stroller but he wasn't having it. Niall kicked and cried the whole way home but a single swat to his thigh stopped him instantly.

The three arrived home and quickly made their way back into their apartment before sitting on the couch with Niall on their lap. "What got into you today?" Harry asked

"You ruined my l-life" Niall stuttered. The fathers exchanged glances. Niall then proceeded to try and roll off of Harry's lap as much as he could hitting him at points too.

"Hey mister we don't hit! That's the warning before you're over my lap." Louis picked him up and brought him to his room to try and lay down for a nap. He placed Niall in the crib and the baby sat down with a pout and began to throw items out of his crib. Louis sighed and decided to let him go and leave.

The older husband walked into the living room waking over to Harry and sat down next to him. "What do we do H?" He looked up at his husband with his ocean blue eyes. "I don't know love should we give him more of the sedative?" Louis sighed and rubbed his temples, he never wanted to give another drug to Niall.

"I guess I'll call the doctor to see when the earliest time he can get another in for us is." Louis grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

It hurt both men to hear Niall crying his little eyes out but they knew if they went into the nursery he'd just continue.

"The earliest they can do is tomorrow we'd just have to deal with it for another day" Harry sighed and nodded. They both looked at each other "Should we go in?" Louis nodded and they began to walk in.

They were surprised when they were greeted with a silent Niall but weren't at the same time when his room was a mess. "Baby boy what's wrong?" Harry went to pick him up but Niall didn't want that so his eyes began to water. "No" The baby said. The parents sighed.

"Try a nap" Louis mouthed to him.

Harry laid Niall down on his back before covering him up, and turning on his mobile. "Try and sleep love maybe you'll wake up in a better mood"

They quickly left the room, and after the door was shut Louis collapsed in Harry's arms.

"It's gonna be a long ass day"

A/N: school has began for me to updates will be very spaced out, but there will be updates for holidays like halloween and christmas. i also tried out for cheer leading and made the team so i'll be more in active but i'll definitely be active. If anyone would like to co-write this me that'll be great! I'm always on the app so my messages are open! Sorry the chapter is short:( Have a nice night/morning!