12

After that birthday party fiasco the couple decided to stay home for a few days. They celebrated the holidays with some family and their families were to excited to meet baby Niall. It was now 2019 and the new year meant new beginnings. That means that Louis and Harry have to go to work. The couple works at an exclusive company that helps produce music. They're known as the "Make or Break you couple" because really that's what they do.

Harry was finally finishing buttoning up his shirt and put a blazer on top. "Are you sure Haz we should go back to work?  I mean we've only had Niall for about a Month" Harry chucked at his worried husband and soothed him "He will be fine. He's gonna be staying at Zayns and he'll take great care of him" As in cue Nialls cries were heard through the house. Louis was about to jump up and get the sobbing boy but Harry pushed him back down. "Stay and get dressed" and left the room.

When Harry entered the nursery his heart broke. Their poor baby boy was crying his eyes out and he didn't know why. "Hey baby boy what's with the tears hm?" He asked in a soothing voice. When Niall heard his Daddy's voice he immediately perked up and smiled. "Good morning sweet boy has was your sleep!" Harry said excitedly. The abby just giggled and began to suck on his dummy that Harry gave him. He laid the boy on his changing table and began to speak to him "Today papa and I will be going to work but don't you worry you'll
be staying with Zayn and Little Liam!" Niall didn't understand quite yet and just smiled and showed his daddy the toy in his hand. Harry hummed and continued on.

It was around 7 now when Louis and Harry knew they both needed to go. They were gonna drop Niall off first then go to work. "Alright is his favorite stuffy in there? Dummy? Diapers and bottles?" Louis kept asking questions as a precaution. "Louis he has everything calm down darling"  Harry buckled Niall into his carrier and walked to the door and began his way to the car. The fight with Niall of putting him into the actual car wasn't bad (Most likely cause he was tired) and the trio was on their way. Louis in the passenger seat texted Zayn and said they would be there in about 10 minutes. The ride was silent except from Nialls babbling and the car radio slightly playing. When they arrived Louis gulped and made his way to get Niall out of the car. "Hey baby are you ready to play with Uncle Zayn and Liam today?" Nialls smiled and sucked on his dummy and payed close attention to his favorite toy. His rattle. He doesn't know why he loves it, maybe because of how mesmerizing it is! They rang the door bell and the Uncle shortly came to the door. "Hello little one! Liam's still asleep but we can play some till he wakes up! Louis and Harry don't worry i'll take care of this fella." The couple nodded and walked inside for a little. "Alright sweetie we're gonna go bye bye we'll be back soon." Once Niall heard the word 'Bye' his eyes glossed over and began to cry. He dropped his rattle and dummy in the process and reached his arms to his daddy and papa. "Oh baby we're gonna be back soon don't cry my love" Louis wiped his tears with his thumb.

The baby calmed down and grabbed his rattle again and began to give it to his papa. "Yea Niall I see the toy!" Louis said happily. The baby grew frustrated and grunted and throw the toy slightly at his daddy. Harry was about to scold him when Zayn opened his mouth. "Boys I think he's trying to give you the toy" Harry let out a little 'oh' and picked it up. "Niall sweetums this is yours not mine." he tried to hand it back to the baby but he didn't accept. "Just keep it Haz it'll remind us of him through day" Louis smiled. They kissed their baby goodbye and got back into the car. The ride was completely silent. No talking and no baby babbling. They didn't like that.

Zayn noticed that the baby was still obviously tired and he didn't want a cranky boy on this hands so he placed him in a pac-n-play with a little mobile of stars hanging from it

Zayn just sat at his dining room table beginning to get Liam's breakfast ready. He made a little bowl of cereal for the lad and then went over to Nialls diaper bag and grabbed a bottle and a thing of baby food, then placed it on the counter. Liam woke up at his usual time and Zayn went to go greet him. "Hi big boy! how was your sleep!" Liam rubbed his eyes and sat up in his race car bed

 "Hi big boy! how was your sleep!" Liam rubbed his eyes and sat up in his race car bed

"It was good daddy! No 'ad dweams." Liam slowly said "Is baby Niall here yet?" Zayn chuckled and picked him up. "Yes sweet boy, but he's still napping so be quiet" Niall ran down the stairs and with Zayn on his tail he ran to Niall but not before realizing the baby was awake. "Silly Daddy! The baby is awake!" Zayn stopped to catch his breath and reached into the play pin and grabbed Niall. "Liam your breakfast is on the table, I'm gonna feed this one" He grabbed a high chair and placed the baby inside it. He warmed the bottle up and before serving it tested it on his wrist and gladly gave it to the awaiting baby. He then grabbed a chair and sat in front of Niall. "Okay Ni lets get some food inside of you" and picked up a scoop of some banana baby food and fed it to the baby. A few messes and a full nappy later the two boys were settled on the couch watching some television.

Over at Louis and Harry's office they were barley paying attention. They missed their baby. "Next time we bring him." Louis said as he grabbed Nialls rattle. "No Louis he can't come. He'll be a distraction and we won't get our work done and then we will get fired" Lou knew his husband was right and sighed. Their phone rang, calling was their assistant telling them that a client was coming up. "Alright let's put this aside and don't worry because he's perfectly fine at Zayns"  Except everything wasn't fine.

Back at the Uncles house Niall was crying his heart out once again like he was doing this morning. Why you may ask? Zayn has a picture of Him, Louis and Harry in his living room and Niall caught glimpse of it and began to look for them. Once he realized his parents weren't  there he began to cry. That's where they are now. "Cmon Niall they're on their way. Please stop crying" Zayn aspirated. The couple was stuck in rush hour traffic and weren't gonna be back for another 20 minutes. "Daddy baby loud! Shhhh" Liam covered his ears. Zayn threw his head back and rubbed his temples with his once open hand.

He checked his phone and noticed Harry texted them saying that their right around the corner. He began to place some of Nialls things back into his baby bag before getting interrupted by a doorbell. He almost ran to the door and opened it. There stood Harry and Louis and when Niall saw them he jumped into their arms glad to have them back. Zayn welcomes them into his house to grab his things. "How long has he been cryin?" Louis asked and rubbed Nialls head. "About 30 minutes now. Next time he comes I got to remember to take down all the photos of us, But he was a pleasure to have" They all said their goodbyes and went to the car. They were all glad to be back together and be on their way home.

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! hope you enjoy because this is one of my longest chapters ever! Love you all!