9

The five of them made their way down to the kitchen and placed the children in their designated seats, while the adults prepared lunch. "Daddy? how come Niall sits in a 'ighchair?" Zayn chuckled at his son "Cause Niall is much littler then you, he needs more protection" Liam seemed content with that answered and began to bang his fists on the table saying 'I want food' over and over again. Conveniently enough Niall caught on to the action and began doing it to but much lighter. "Okay! Okay! calm down your food is here." Louis said as he placed all the food down and sat down in front of Niall. "Hi baby boy! you ready for some nummies?" Louis cooed in a high pitched voice to his baby. He opened the jar of 'Mashed Peas' and put some on a spoon and fed it to Niall. Sadly on Nialls be half he didn't like it one bit. He immediately spit the food onto his bib. "Oh my gosh, Haz get me a napkin and a bottle please." Niall was crying thinking he had done something wrong. Louis immediately took action and picked his baby up and grabbed the bottle from Harry. He stood up bouncing ever so slightly feeding Niall his bottle. "LouLou? Is da baby okay?" Liam curiously asked concerned of the younger boy. "Niall just didn't like his food love, he's okay. Thank you for caring"

Soon enough Niall pushes the bottle away to signal he is done. Louis burps him and lays the babies head on his shoulder. "I'm gonna put him in his bouncer for a little nap." Louis strapped the baby into his chair and put on a slow rock, and headed back to his chair to finish his own meal. Minutes pass and the adults, and including Liam, are having a nice conversation in the kitchen. Back in the living room Niall has woken up but it goes un noticed. That's until the baby begins to cough. Harry peaks over and watched him for a minute, until Niall throws up all over himself, and begins to sob. Harry pushes himself out of his chair and runs to his baby. "Oh my sweet boy come to daddy. You're feeling so poorly, let's go get you a bath." He pats his bum and brings him upstairs, not caring that he now has baby vomit on him.

Zayn and Louis clean up the kitchen and Nialls baby bouncer. "Louis you look stressed. Since Niall is sick why don't we reschedule this and you take care of your baby." Zayn suggests. Louis sighs and agrees "You're right, i'll give you a call when he is feeling better." The two exchange goodbyes and Louis picks up Liam. "See you soon kiddo!" and rubs his hair. Upstairs with Harry and Niall, the baby is in his bath giggling whenever he splashes but still looks upset and very sick. "My baby, you're a silly boy aren't you!" Harry coos. Louis walked in and smiled at the sight in front if his eyes. "How's he feeling?" Harry looks up at his husband "He looks better, he's just content with the bath as it is now, just so upset that he isn't his smiley self right now" Louis nods and gets a fresh fluffy towel from the closet. "He just needs love, love will fix it all."

Very short chap, i'm really sorry! I'll update as much as i can!