21

Zayn quickly reacted when he saw the baby's eyes filed with tears and fetched his pacifier. That soothed the baby so Zayn made his way back to the living room and saw his baby boy playing on his play mat. Once he caught sight of his daddy he walked over to the black haired man and walked over to him and hugged his waist. 

"Liam babe what are you doing sweetie?"

Liam shrugged and just held his daddy's waist tighter. Zayn had an idea and that it was Liam was a tad jealous of the little baby.

Once the little baby was calmed down enough he laid him in his carrier for a sleep while he picked up his own baby.

"Why don't we go start lunch hm? You love helping daddy cook don't you?" Liam nodded his head putting his head in the crook of Zayns neck.

Zayn and Liam were in the kitchen over the stove making some home made mac and cheese since the boxed kind hurt his little tummy. Once they were finished cooking the adult scooped Liam some into a a blue plastic bowl and handed him some plastic cuttery and let him begin to eat while he prepared himself a serving.

Right before the daddy sat down he heard the little cries of Niall in the living room.

"Daddy will be right back I gotta go get Ni." Liam huffed but let his daddy go.

Zayn walked into the living room and was met with a grumpy looking Niall.

"What's wrong babe? Come to Uncle Z" The older man picked up the baby and brought him to the kitchen to eat with Him and Liam. The rest of the day went smooth with Harry laying down after drinking his bottle.

Shortly after his daddies came back to retrieve him and went back to the comfort of their own house.

sorry short filler chapter.