11

When the Tomlinson-Styles walked into the birthday party it was filled with screaming and crying kids. "At least we have our angel right here" Louis said to Harry as they stared at their baby. When Jades mom, Jesy, came over she was immediately cooing over Harry. "Oh you're such a cute baby!" Jesy said as she pinched his cheeks. The baby was displeased and began to whine and wriggle in his seat. All the parents cooed at the boy and he immediately calmed down.

"Hey Louis, I have a pac-n-play in the closet if you'd like me to take it out to get this one down for a quick nap." Louis and Harry looked at each other, then Niall, and agreed it be good to get to talk to some of their friends. While Jesy ran off Harry took Niall out of his car seat and held him patting his bum slightly. "Daddy and I are gonna put you down for your nap okay sweetums, be good darling" They walked over to the set up pac-n-play and laid their baby in it, not before leaving without a kiss.

About thirty minutes have passed and the daddies were talking to their friends and even playing with their littles. On the other hand Niall felt something he never really knew how to describe. Until it hit him. Jealously. He was Jealous that the other babies were stealing his daddies from him! He knew he needed to act quickly. The baby took a big breath before screaming and crying his heart out waiting for one of this daddies to come get him. "Niall?" Louis said in shock and ran over to his baby, not far behind was Harry. Every parent in the room was staring at them. Harry was still holding his friend Simons baby, and when Niall saw that he screamed again.

"He must be exhausted Lou why don't you take the pac-n-okay upstairs and lay him down to it's more quiet. I even have a attachable mobile if you'd like." Jesy said to the man who was struggling to control his baby. Louis had no other choice but to agree with Jesy, but he was confused because Niall had a long nap in the car and at home. Louis gently patted his bottom and bounced him in his arms whispering sweet nothings in his ear. He saw a rocking chair in the hall and sat on it slowly rocking his baby.

"My darling what has gotten you so upset? hmm?" He knew Niall wasn't gonna answer but he needed to try and calm his baby down before he got sick. "I think you're so tired hm? Is that what it is?" Niall obviously disagreed and kept crying and hit his hands on his daddies chest. Louis was dumbfounded he didn't know what was wrong with his baby. Harry eventually came up to help out. "Haz I don't know what's wrong. He's obviously not tired. His nappy is dry. He also doesn't seem
hungry."

The two stared at each other for a while and then it hit them. Was their baby boy jealous that they were interacting with the other littles. "Sweet boy are you jealous of the other babies?" Niall looked up at his daddies and slowly nodded his head. The parents signed and both went into Jesys room and sat on the bed to cuddle their baby. "We're so sorry baby, why don't we cuddle and when they decide to cut cake we'll sing and leave" The trio sat on the bed and cuddle like there was no tomorrow. Niall smiled while his face was in broad chest and began so sleep.

About and Hour later while Niall was asleep. Everyone sang to Jade and watched her as she opened her gifts. Niall sat in his carrier asleep while most of this was happening. The parents said their goodbyes and off they went back home

Hi all!!! Thank you so much to HSFanFicTion1994 for giving me the idea for this chapter! I may not update till after the holidays so i just wanna say Merry Christmas! Let me know how to continue this in the next chapter! All my love xx