13

Today was the usual. Niall was with Zayn and Liam while his parents were at work. The baby was just put down for a short nap as Liam played nearby while his daddy was in his office doing work. As Liam was building a tower with some blocks he had he noticed Niall whine and begin to kick some of his blankets off of himself
"No Ni No you gots to keep the blankies on your" Liam scolded and put the blankets back on the baby, but Niall wouldn't have it, so he didn't what any other baby would do. Cry. Niall began to scream and cry his heart out and Liam stood by with a shocked expression on his face, at the moment his daddy also ran in.  "Liam! What happened?" Zayn quickly asked as he picked up Niall.

Zayn knee something was off because Niall slept for about an hour and a half and it's only been about 20 minutes. He began to bounce the baby to try and calm him down. Niall began to place his head in the crook of Zayn neck but at the same time Zayn caught how hot his forehead was. "Niall, Oh my gosh you're burning up" Zayn exclaimed. He began to strip the baby of his onesie and told Liam to go fetch the thermometer. Zayn stood near a opened window to try and cool down the baby and Liam ran in with the thermometer. "I gots it daddy! I a big boy!" Zayn thanked him and told him to go watch some television. He didn't want to use the rectal thermometer without the baby's parents here so he used on for under the armpit. He waited a few seconds and after it beeped he gasped. 102 degrees (38 celsius).

Zayn needed to act quickly. Since Niall was sleeping again he placed him back in is pac n play and put a cold rag on his head. "Li please watch the baby and if he wakes up please come get me" Liam nodded and Zayn grabbed his phone and dialed Louis. After about three rings the man picked up.  "Hey Z is everything okay?" Louis questioned as he didn't know why Zayn would be calling him during a meeting. "Well not exactly, Niall woke up from his nap with a extreme fever." Zayn could hear Louis gasp and whisper something to someone. "Alright Zayn Harry and I are leaving now just make sure he's okay" and the phone went dead.

Niall stayed asleep for a little while before waking up again. Zayn ran back into the room and notice the boy looked in extreme distress. He picked the baby up and began to pat his back, but as he was doing that Niall threw up all over his shoulder and cried louder. "Damn it" Zayn mumbled to himself. He took of his shirt and began to walk upstairs with Liam not to far behind. He began a cool bath for the baby and hoped it would calm him down till his parents got here. As he was preparing the bath he could hear his phone ringing downstairs. "Liam could you go get daddy's phone for him?" Liam ran down excited to help and looked for it. Zayn placed the baby in the bath just as Liam came back. "It's Unc Harry" Liam said and he left the bathroom as his daddy asked him to so he could tend to the baby. "Yes?" Zayn said over the phone. He continued the wash the baby and Harry spoke "We're almost there but were stuck in some traffic, how's my baby doing?" Harry questioned "Well he threw up on me a few minutes ago now now I'm just giving him a cool bath to help." The two talked for a few more minutes until the traffic began to move again they hung up the phone. Zayn picked up Niall who was sucking furiously on his pacifier. The baby was re dressed and Zayn and him headed back downstairs with Liam so the adult could prepare lunch for the two . He successfully (but with some difficulties) held Niall while he made Liam a sandwich. He gave an impatient Liam he sandwich with a kiss on the head. He heated up a bottle for Niall so that could hopefully help him out. When the microwave beeped he grabbed the bottle, tested it on his wrist and gave it to the baby. Niall took a few sips before spitting the nipple of the bottle out of his mouth and didn't want more. Niall tried to peruse the baby to drink more but he wasn't having it and began to cry. Zayn bounced the baby and tried to calm him down by cooing in his ear but it wasn't working.

Not long after the front door was opened and the baby's parents walked him. Louis rushes to his side immediately and took his baby. "Oh darling you're so sick aren't you don't worry daddy's here now." Louis cuddled his baby and Harry kissed his cheek. "Thanks Z we owe you one." Zayn laughed "Maybe i'll send clingy Liam to your house when he's sick" He joked and went to go see what his toddler was doing. "Unc Lou Lou and Harry!" The "three" year old gasped and ran to Harry. "Hey you squirt did you take care of my baby today?" Liam nodded and told them about their day. The couple knew they had to start getting home so they took Niall to the car and began their journey home.

Hi! it's not the greatest chapter but i tried! Sorry that i haven't updated a lot but i will be soon again don't worry! Leave some requests down below and thoughts about this haha. Also i feel so bad for the Tomlinson's after the death of fizzy, she was so down to earth and caring for her siblings:(. Anyways I love you all! Thanks for reading! x x