chapter 23

Days have past since Niall was at Liam and Zayns house and the little family has been staying in the comfort of their own home.

Right now it was the early afternoon and Niall was sitting in his bouncer while watching a kids show while Louis sat at his desk in the corner of the room doing work. Harry was at work today for majority of the morning, he left early so Niall wouldn't see him leave because last time Harry left for only a split second Niall wouldn't stop crying.

Louis was working at his computer when he got a call from his husband.

"Hey Haz, what's up?" Louis spoke over the phone as he peaked over to see what his baby was doing.

"Hey babe. We just got word there is gonna be a storm coming in the next day or so, and I won't be home till late, so could you go out and buy a few necessities?" spoke Harry as Louis was crouched down in front of Niall unbuckling him from his bouncer.

"For sure Haz" The two spoke for a little longer before hanging up.

"Alright baby it looks like we're going on a little trip" Niall rested his head on Louis should as Louis looked around the house to make a list on what he needed to buy at the store.

He then took Niall into his nursery to change and see if Niall needed anything, which all he needed was some more diapers and maybe a new toy since Niall has never been through a storm.

Louis buckled Niall into his carrier and began to walk down to the car. He put his carrier into the car and took his seat in the front.

"You ready babe?" Louis said and looked back at his son, but saw tears in his eyes.

"D-Da?" Niall stuttered out. Louis sighed and put his hand on Nialls knee.

"Dada will be home before you go night night okay baby? Don't be sad please"

Obviously this didn't work so Niall begin to let his crocodile tears flow. Louis sighed and grabbed Nialls bottle out of his diaper bag, and handed it to the baby, which ultimately calmed him down.

Louis began to drive while playing quiet music in the background. They arrived shortly so Louis took the baby who was still sucking on his bottle and placed him in the cart.

The two made their way into the store and went to the isles as needed. Until they are interrupted. "Louis? Louis Tomlinson? Hey bud how are you!"

When Louis heard this he turned around and saw his old friend Mike. "Hey Mike! I'm good how've you're been?" He hugged his friend and chit chatted before the baby behind him whined.

"Who's this little fella?" Mike asked turning his attention to the baby in the cart.

"This is Niall, he's Harry and I' s son" Louis spoke while teasing his hands through the baby's hair thinking to himself he needed a haircut.

"He's adorable Lou, but I have to get home now. Maybe i'll bring my daughter over one day for a little play date" Mike and Louis said their goodbyes and Louis put all his attention to his son.

"Can I have your baba baby, you're done with it now" Nialls shakey hands handed over the bottle and Louis kissed his forehead as a thank you.

The two finished their trip , Louis even let Niall pick out a new toy since we was a good boy. The pair got home and they were greeted with Harry.

"Da!" Niall exclaimed and reached his arms out for him. Harry thankfully took him into his arms and immediately noticed the little baby was sleepy .

"I'm going to put him down for a nap, then i'll come back out and he'll you with purring the stuff away" he told his husband

Harry carried Niall into his nursery and bounced him in his arms while quietly singing him to sleep. He laid the baby down in his crib when he was completely asleep and placed a pacifier in his mouth. Harry walked out of the room and brought the baby moniker with him. Hoping for a smooth next few days.

A/N: hi lovelies , thanks for the support on the last chapter and sorry for the long awaited chapter. Question for you all, should i make a one shot book? Lmk!!