one

every good love story consists of a certain path. i hate to say it, but this one does not. my life has been a mess since i can remember. from a young age, nobody ever liked me very much, perhaps because of my intelligence and skills. i spent most of my time inside dreaming about what life could be. i like to think of it as a protective quality. i can experience things but not worry about getting hurt.

my only real friend throughout most of my life was my best friend, indigo. everyone wanted to be her friend but for some reason she chose me. we have been hanging out since 1st grade and are inseparable.

the worse part about me is my take on love. see i am the type of girl to overthink things, but i get attached extremely easily. i overthink how others feel about me. in my life i've only had a huge crush 3 times. i used to like this one boy, tom. he was one of my best friends for a while and i developed feelings, but then he moved away.

throughout most of my teenage years, i had the biggest crush on liam green, just as every girl does. when i was sad i would imagine that he was with me so that nobody could bully me. for me pretending that someone cared about me and protected me helped me feel better

my last and current crush is peter kavinsky. i was his best friend for most of our lives, but that stopped when he got a girlfriend. peter always made me feel special and happy. he knew how to cheer me up and stood up for me. but one day i helped him get the girl, and he stopped talking to me. they broke up, but than came lara jean. she was an extremely sweet girl, but i always will love peter more than anything and i always have.

"hello, liv?" said indigo. "are you in there sister?" she added. "duh sis. " i stated laughing. as me and indie arrived at the cafe we slung our backpacks over our shoulder and went in to our normal booth.

after a few shakes, some deep conversations, and so many fries, indigo had to go to an art class her parents enrolled her in. i sat at the booth and started reading my book.

after about 10 minutes i heard yelling and saw peter and lara jean outside arguing. i paused my music and listened in on what they were saying. "peter i'm tired of it. you never have time for me. i can't keep doing this!" lara jean screams. "i'm tired of it too. you don't ever believe me and always blame me for everything. if we're on the same page maybe we should break up!" he shouted. lara jean looks taken back but whispers "we're done. goodbye peter."

i walk to the counter and order a chocolate shake. i might not be close to peter but anyone could tell how much he loved lara jean. i get the shake sit at a table and nearly yell his name. he smiles and walks over to the table. "i got you a shake. i know we don't really talk anymore but i know ice cream always makes you feel better." i say

"thanks olive. how did you know something was up?" he asked. "i heard the end of your guys' fight and like i said i remembered that even when you were sad as can be a chocolate shake could always cheer you up." i stuttered. peter started staring at me and looked into my eyes making me quickly look away. "well i should probably go. homework and stuff." i said. "oh uh okay. maybe we could hang out soon?" he replied. "peter we haven't hung out for like 3 years. why so suddenly do you want to?" i state. "i miss you."

hope you guys liked this! ik im a dolan account but omg i love to all the boys i loved before so oops