fifteen

as i wake up i look next to me and see peters face rested into a sleep with a piece of his hair across his forehead. i take a photo and get out of bed walking to the kitchen. i look in the cupboards to see pancake mix and pull it out. i start to make the mix and turn on some music. i dance and walk over to the stove setting a pan on the top. i turn the heat on and start making the pancakes.

after making a few pancakes i feel a head rest on my shoulder and two arms wrap around my waist. "hi beautiful" i hear. as i lift the pancake up and put it on the plate i feel myself be spun around. peters lips meet mine. once we pull away he smiles at me. "how about i finish these and you can cut some fruit?" he asks. "sure" i smile. i wash several berries and cut up fruit such as strawberries and watermelon. i set the fruit on the table followed by two plates. i set two glasses of orange juice on the table.

peter sets the stack of pancakes and syrup on the table. he sits down and we start to eat and talk. once we finish i go into the room and start braiding my hair. peter comes and sits next to me. "you look cute" he says. "thanks. so do you" i giggle. i finish up my braids and start to grab my makeup. peter grabs my bag. "hey i was using that!" i squeal. "you don't need it. you look beautiful as is" he assures. he pulls me into a hug and kisses my head.

we decide to go to the beach once again and just swim. we float around for hours upon hours sometimes in utter silence. peter made me feel comfortable and confident. he was so encouraging and makes one feel extremely safe.

as we exit the water peter slings me around his shoulder and carries me to the house. we make dinner together and go up to our room. "peter" i say. "yes darling?" he asks. "do you think my new friends will do what indigo did? do you think they will all leave me?" i ask. "liv i doubt it. indigo was never great towards you. she manipulated you. i know it's hard to come back from but you are a beautiful cheerful person. being around you is great" he assures.

after this i break into tears and he wraps his body around mine, cradling me in his arms. he kisses my head and i drift to sleep. "i'll do everything in my power to make sure you never get hurt again. i promise."

sorry for not updating! i broke my phone and went through personal stuff. i'm going to try and write more. also i make videos so would anyone be interested in my channel?