six

i wake up feeling happy and decide do go downstairs and make some french toast. as i am cooking it i call indigo and invite her over. i continue making the toast and then i set the table. my parents usually work for most of the day so usually i cook for me and my sister. "kenna i made breakfast" i scream up the stairs. "okay" she replied. "and indigo is coming over." "okay cool."

as i hear the knock on my door i run to open it. i am met with indigo smiling face and i immediately hug her. "hey kitty girl." she says. "hey girly." i reply. we both walk to the table and take our seats. i put a piece of toast on my plate and take a sip of water. the doorbell rings once again leaving me confused. "who's that?" asks indigo. "i'm not sure." i confess. i lift myself up and walk towards the door opening it slightly. i am met with the sight of peter. i bring myself outside and shut the door.

"why are you here?" i ask. "i wanted to see you." he smiles. "i'm hanging out with indigo right now." i say. "can i join?" he pleads pulling me into a hug. "well how can i say no to that." i say. he gives me a small grin and i open the door. "we have another member of the breakfast club guys." i announce. indigo whips her head around and looks between peters arm around me and me. i offer her a grin and she smiles in response. she was one of the only people who knew i liked peter. peter walks to take a seat and i get him a plate and some water.

as i start to walk back into the dining room i hear my best friend say "so you're with liv know?" "yeah i am. i'm so lucky" peter gushes. "you better not hurt her kavinsky. understand?" indigo questions. "i would never" he promises. i finally re-enter the dining room and everyone starts to eat. the conversation of the morning fill the house with sounds of laughter and happiness. at one point i looked between peter indigo and kenna. in that moment i felt like the luckiest girl alive. i had the best people in my life i could ever ask for.

later peter leaves to go to lacrosse practice and kenna goes out with a friend. me and indigo walk upstairs and plop down on my bed. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE DATING PETER KAVINSKY" indigo screams. "OH MY GOD IM DATING PETER KAVINSKY."

the rest of the day is filled with eating junk food, watching netflix, and talking. "okay i have a serious question for you" i say solemnly. "what's up buttercup?" indigo questions. "so liam green messaged me the night before peter and i got together and asked for my number for the math homework so i gave it to him. he tried to make a move on me and i don't know what to do. i like peter" i shrug. "just block and ignore liam and tell peter about jt." she says. "won't he be mad?" "doubt it. he will probably try to beat liam up" indigo giggles. i shrug and then we start hitting each other with pillows.

i feel like this is a short chapter sorry lol