seven

my slumber is ended due to the loud blaring of my alarm next to me. i lift myself out of bed and lightly poke indigo to wake her up. she whips her head up, grunts at me, and falls back into the pillow. i roll my eyes and get up to start getting ready. i hop in the shower and dry my hair when i get out. i go downstairs and make me and indigo some smoothies and fruit and bring it upstairs. "up we have school" i scold. "fine" indigo shrugs. we eat and get dressed and go to school.

as i walk through the doors i'm met with genevieve. "so you and peter huh?" she spits while chewing her gum. "yup" "you won't last. just like lara jean didn't last. i'm the one he loves" she argues. "okay." gen shrugs but before she can say anything i walk to my first period. as i pull out the math homework, the girl behind me hands me a note.

"olive blair,
you look really pretty today.
                      -peter kavinsky"

i blush and turn around to see peter smiling that beautiful smile at me. i blow him a kiss and he pretends to swoon. i giggle and turn back around continuing my homework.

as i started to walk to the door, i felt a hand spin me around. i was met with peter grinning widely. "not holding back kavinsky? risky" i say laughing. he pulls me into a kiss and we walk out of the classroom hand in hand. next we both had pe and luckily today we were running laps.

as i pull my shirt over my head, i pull my hair into a bun and run to the track outside. peter runs up next to me and we start to run the track. "okay did you see the new episode of grey's anatomy?" i ask peter. "wow very romantic olive" he teases. "but yes" "sorry i'm not good at romantic talking. i like still having you be my best friend when you're my boyfriend." i whine "i was kidding you know i love you." he laughs.

once i finish changing, i make my way to third period. i smile at my teacher as i walk into the class. "what can i do today?" "i don't think i need anything. you can just do homework or play on your phone" she says. i pull out all of my homework and throughout the period finish everything.

fourth period is off campus for me and peter. we decided to go get lunch. i ordered a grilled cheese and tomato soup. as we sit down we instantly engage in conversation. we have extra time and decide to head to get smoothies. as peter drives us back to the school, he places his hand on mine. the small gesture makes me blush. i doubt he knows how much control he has on me.

i walk into english peter behind me. i sit down at my table, the same table peter sits at. we had time to write essays but i had already finished in my third period so i didn't have anything to do. i read my books and waited for the class to end. as i walk to my last class, history, i am met by an arm pulling me into a room. i turn to see liam standing in front of me. "hey olive" he says. "uh hi? do you need something?" i ask. liam tries to kiss me before i run out of the classroom and crash into peter. "someone's in a rush" he says laughing. once he's sees my face of panic he instantly goes serious. "what happened" he asked. "nothing." "liv i'm serious" he scolds. "liam green pulled me into a classroom and tried to kiss me but please peter don't start anything" i plead. peters face goes red and he spots liam and starts walking his way. i run in front of peter and push him back "stop please" i beg. peter sighs and grabs my hand leading me to history.

finally the day ends and i get in my car. i drive to get coffee but get interrupted by a call from indigo. "hello!" "liv your boyfriend is beating the shit out of liam green" indigo says. "on my way." i flip my car around and speed toward the school. i can see in a field by our school the huge group of students crowding the boys. i park my car and run into the middle. "peter stop now" i scream. when he doesn't listen i stand in the middle of the two boys and face peter. "you are being crazy can you please just come with me" i beg. i grab his chin and move it down so he will look at me. he finally stops fighting and i grab his arm dragging him to my car.

"peter why would you do that" i ask. "he tried to hurt you" peter mumbles. "i appreciate it but i'm a big girl. i can handle guys on my own. okay?" i ask. "okay" he whispers. i wrap my legs around his waist and kiss his forehead as he sits on my bed. i lean my head into the crook of his neck and he rubs my back. i start to drift out of consciousness, but i am able to make out one sentence peter says.

"olive blair how are you making me fall in love so easily?"

long chapter sorry not sorry. also i will take suggestions for any book idea or who to write about so if anyone wants a certain book just ask