ten

as i hear a blaring sound my eyes flutter open. i groan and throw my body out of bed. i turn on my fairy lights and walk to my bathroom. i brush my teeth and wash my face, and walk back into my room. no part of me wants to go to school today, so i walk into my parents room, both of them scrambling to get ready. "can i stay home? i feel really sick" i lie. "sure honey just do your homework" my dad says.

as i sit in my bed i receive a text from peter.

peter: i got you a coffee and i'm outside

olive: i'm not going to school today

peter: can i at least get a hug and kiss?

olive: yeah meet me at my door

i walk down the stairs and open the door to see peter. once i open it he offers me a wide grin and pulls me into a big warm hug. "good morning darling" he says. "morning handsome" i giggle. he lifts my chin up and places a kiss onto my cracked lips. "here's your coffee by the way" he announces. he hands me the cup and i smile at him. "well some of us have school so i will see you later my totally gorgeous girlfriend" he says. "bye love."

the rest of the day is spent with homework and netflix shows. i was watching everyone's snapchat stories, but in one photo i saw two people kissing in the back. when i looked closer i saw it was peter and indigo. i turned my phone off and started to cry. i had already lost indigo, and now i lost peter, but even worse i lost him to her?

during my cry session i heard the front door open and assumed it was my sister kenna. that was until i heard my door open and saw peters head pop out from behind it. "hey ol- what's wrong?" peter asks with a concerned look. "i'm a joke to you aren't i?" i say twirling my fingers together. "cheating is bad but with somebody who hurt me? the day after they hurt me?" i say, my voice cracking.

peter looks at me with a guilty face. "olive please just let me explain it wasn't what it-" peter says until i cut him off. "i know what it was. it makes sense. i knew everything was to good to be true" i said looking down. "olive please i care about you so much i can't lose you" he begs on the verge of tears . "i just need you to give me some space. please" i say. he nods and walks out of my room and i soon hear tiny sobs travel out with him. i stare at the ceiling and ponder where everything went wrong.

what do you think peter was trying to tell olive? also i think imma make another story but instead it will just be a noah centineo one