eleven

peters pov

as i walk back to my car after giving olive her coffee, i can't help but smile. she makes me feel like everything will be okay. she soothes me.  i walk into the school and start the day.

i decided to stay at school for lunch so i went to the cafeteria and sat with my friends. we were joking and then indigo walked over to me. "can we talk?" she asks. "why?" i groan. "you'll find out" she says. i groan but agree and walk to the wall next to the table i was sitting at. "okay what do you need?" i ask. "peter don't be so rude" she teases. "what?" i question. before i receive an answer indigo pulls me into a kiss but i quickly pull out. "what the fuck!" i scream.   "i'm better then olive. don't i even kiss better?" she asks. "no you aren't. i love olive and you better leave both of us alone."

when i get released from school i rush to olives house. all i wanted was one of her warm hugs. i couldn't believe indigo would do that. i never thought she was a bad person but i can't say i still think that's true. i pull up to olives house and run up to her room.

"hey ol-what's wrong?" i ask. she plays with her fingers and looks at me. "i'm a joke to you aren't i?" she says. "cheating is bad but with somebody who hurt me? the day after they hurt me?" she cries. i feel guilty even though i didn't do anything in the situation.

"olive please just let me explain it wasn't what it-" i say getting cut off by olive. "i know what it was. it makes sense. i knew everything was to good to be true" she says looking down. "olive please i care about you so much i can't lose you" i beg as tears fill my throat and eyes . "i just need you to give me some space. please" she says. i walk out of her room and can't contain the cries coming through my throat.

the rest of the day i sit in my room crying. i looked at snapchat and indigos friend was the one who posted her kiss me. i can understand why olive is mad though. it looks like we are kissing. i just wish i could prove we weren't. i just don't get how people could be so hurtful towards each other.

i decide i need something big to get olive back. as i enter the plant nursery, the smell of fresh flowers hits my nose. i walk up to the counter and ring the bell. "do you guys sell sunflowers?" i ask. "yes we do. would you like to buy some?" the clerk asks. "yes can i get 100 flowers?" "sure" the clerk says shocked. after a bit of a wait, i get my flowers and put them in my car.

i walk into the store and run to the frozen section. i grab olives favorite ice cream and put it in the cart. i walk to the checkout and return  to my car going back to my house. i put the flowers on the counter and the ice cream in the fridge and run upstairs. i grab my guitar and teach myself how to play can't help falling in love by elvis. i hope this works.

another short chapter but the next one will be good mkay. also does anyone think the story is going to fast or slow?