fourteen

as i sit down in math, the intercom buzzes. "hey students! don't forget the homecoming game is next friday and next week is spirit week! tickets for the dance are being sold now!" it says. the rest of the period continues and i soon walk out with peter. in the hall i see margot. "hey margot" i say. "oh hi! who's this?" she asks pointing to peter. "this is my boyfriend" i reply looking over to peter seeing a smile on his face. "oh cute! you guys look adorable together!" she exclaims. we all walk to pe together.

me and margot start playing basketball together as the boys and girls are separated today. we spend the period talking and when it ends we split up and i go to my next class. i walk into the class and i am met by my teacher. "can you make some copies for me?" she asks. "sure!" i exclaim grabbing the paper and walking out of the class. i feel someone pick me up and turn around to see peter. "why are you out of class?" i ask. "to go to the bathroom but i saw you and had to say hi" he says. he plants a kiss on my lips and smiles at me. "well i need to go make copies and you need to pee i'm sure" i laugh. he frowns but gives me a big hug. "see you later" he says.

i walk back to the classroom with the copies and for the rest of the period play on my phone. as i walk out into the hall when the bell rings, peter is standing by the door. "hey doll" he says. "hi babes" i smile. "so what do you say we leave school early and go on a date?" he asks. "mmm let me think about it. ...yes!" i laugh. he smiles and picks me up carrying me out of the school. we sit in his car. "should we blindfold you again?" he asks. "is that just a thing now?" i ask. "in other cases, but not this one. we actually need to go get some things first." he states.

me and peter walk into the house and go to my room. "so get bathing suits, pajamas, clothes, and everything you would need for a few days" he says. "can i know where we are going?" "nope" he states. i shrug but pack my bag and change into a more comfortable outfit. "i think i'm ready" i say. "okay let's go" he responds grabbing my bag. we get into the car and put on our favorite playlist as we start to drive.

after driving for about 2 hours we arrived at a beach with a condo. "babe you didn't" i said. he smiles and grabs our stuff starting to walk to the house. he opens the door to a beautiful beach house. he sets the luggage in our room and i run up behind him and jump up on his back hugging him. "well should we go to the beach?" he asks. "duh!" i scream. i put on a bikini and walk out to see peter looking on his phone. when he looks up at me he smiles. "what?" i ask. "you are so beautiful" he gushes. i smile and he grabs my hand leading us to the beach.

as we set down our stuff, i ask peter to take photos of me. "yes girl work it" he says. i laugh for a while and then we get some serious photos. "thanks babe" i smile. "okay so i was thinking i could teach you how to surf?" he said. "i'd love that" i squealed. "okay let's do it" he states. he goes and gets boards and suits and then we get ready. the next few hours were spent with me failing and peter helping me get back up. we decided to just swim as we had been surfing for a while.

as peter swam closer to me i splashed him with water and commenced a huge water fight. after a bit of splashing i feel peters arms surround my waist and lift me up. "that's not fair!" i whine. he turns me around and kisses me. "never mind that was worth it" i giggle. we continue to swim around and every once in a while float in each others arms.

we decided to finish the night with a fire pit. peter got the fire started as i went and changed into a crop and some comfy shorts. i also grabbed one of peters large sweaters for myself. i walked down to see peter triumphantly standing next to the fire her created. i laugh and give him a hug. we hang out by the fire and talk about everything. we talk about real things, one of my favorite things about peter.

after the fire went out, peter carried me back inside and laid me down in the bed. he hopped next to me and pulled me into his arms. i planted a soft kiss on his lips, then nuzzled my head into his chest. we slowly drifted to sleep.

i love hannah so much sorry about it she's like perfect