Drunk In Love

10:26 pm Thursday January 13th

Hank had taken you to the bar downstairs,
you needed something to keep your mind off of Gavin and alcohol seemed like a good solution.

"So he slapped the fucking soul outta me"!
Hank laughed swallowing the rest of his drink while you hollered with laughter.

"So I shouldn't get to drunk"?
You chuckled taking a small sip of your beverage.

"Do what you want kid but you'll have to face the wrath of over protective Connor".
He joshed placing his cup down on the counter asking for another drink.

You really enjoyed Hanks company, he told you all about his role in the revolution and how him and Connor met. It looked like Hank and Connor had a nice father son relationship, it was quite adorable actually.

You watched the bartender fetch Hank another drink. You had to admit you were a light weight, you watched Hank down glass after glass while you could barely handle your second cup.

"Has Connor been treating you right"?
Hank joked quickly finishing yet another drink.

"Yeah actually, best fake husband I've ever had".
You snickered. It was true, Connor was actually amazing! He always talked to you respectfully, he was  polite, he was perfect really.

But Connor wasn't the one you loved. He may be picture perfect but he wasn't someone you could see yourself dating. Gavin had something special, something unique. He wasn't perfect and that's why you loved him.

Gavin liked you because you viewed him in a different light. A light no one else would even consider turning on. It's to bad you had to fuck it all up.

"Look kid, whatever Gavin said, don't take it to heart".
He comforted once he noticed the pained expression on your face.

"Thanks".
You slurred finishing the rest of your drink.

"I better head back up now, don't want Connor to worry".
You got off the stool trying to keep your balance.

"I'll go up with you".
Hank walked alongside you towards the elevators.

"You and Connor will meet me and Gavin down at the lobby tomorrow at 7:30, we'll start searching for the couple in the restaurant downstairs".

Hank notified you of the plans once you stepped inside the elevator.

"Sounds good".
You nodded sleepily. You couldn't wait to get this mission over with. Although you were in paradise it certainly didn't feel that way.

"Hey, try not to look to wasted, Connor might throw you in the tub".
Hank slapped you in the back jokingly once he you reached your hotel room door.

What the fuck does that mean?

"Hey Connor".
You mumbled once you entered the room.

"Welcome back".
Connor smiled warmly.

"Have you been drinking"?
Connor looked a little concerned.

"Just a little".
You grinned and flopped down on the bed beside him.

"I'm exhausted".
You yawned stretching your arms above your head.

"It is getting quite late, I advise you to rest as soon as possible so you can fit in a good 8 hours".
Connor advised and you got off the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower and then get to sleep, you don't need sleep do you".
You ineptly walked to your suitcase and pulled out your pajamas.

"I do not need to sleep but I can go into a standby mode".
Connor informed you.

"So like you're just offline for a couple hours"?
You laughed stumbling towards the bathroom.

"I guess you could say that".
Connor contemplated.

"Wack".
You snickered before shutting the bathroom door.

I'm really fucking drunk

...

"I am so ready to pass out right now".
You walked into the room to see Connor patiently waiting for you at the end of the bed.

"So um you can sleep here if you want to".
You offered crawling underneath the covers.

"As I said before, I don't sleep, I simply stay on standby".
Connor pointed out.

"Do you want to be on the fucking bed or not".
You chortled gracelessly.

"I suppose so".
Connor replied.

"What time would you like to wake up tomorrow morning".
Connor stood up and began to remove his shirt.

"Like 6:30 or WOAH what are you doing".
You panicked when you noticed him shirtless.

"Getting changed into clothing more suitable for the occasion".
Connor raised an eyebrow.

"Do that shit in the bathroom".
You giggled Burying your face in the pillow.

"If that what makes you comfortable".
Connor walked away and into the bathroom leaving you alone with your thoughts temporarily.

You lay in the bed exasperated. Your mind was racing, occupied by the one and only Gavin Reed. You were black out drunk but you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Get the fuck outta my head Reed

You gripped the sheets tightly in your hands, a tear nearly escaping your eye. You needed to apologize as soon as possible, but how?

You still needed to act like Connors wife, how were you going to persuade Gavin with Connors hands all over you. Even if it was all fake, it seemed real to Gavin.

You had to follow through with your job, Gavin would just have to deal with it until you caught the fugitives. You prayed it would all be over by tomorrow so you and Connor wouldn't have to pretend anymore.

You would finally be able to relax, Gavin would be all yours. The thoughts of the nights you spent with him drove you insane. You were hungry for him, you wanted him now more than ever.

You wanted to feel his skin against yours, his lips pressed gently against your body, his hands trailing all over your bare skin, it was torture wanting him like this.

You needed him to fulfill your desires, make your wildest fantasies come true.

Fuck, Gavin I really want you right now

A/N: I feel so bad for Gavin tbh, oof my own writing makes me sad 😪