Kidnapped

A/N: a bunch of you are saying you read the last chapter at school, damn y'all wild

Trigger warning. Realistic depictions of kidnapping, drugs and mentions of torture.

2:46 am Sunday January 16th

You awoke to the sound of loud banging on the hotel room door. Gavin was fast asleep beside you unable to hear the noise outside.

Who the fuck is awake at this time?

You groaned checking the time on your phone. The knocking persisted until you couldn't take it anymore. You groggily stepped out of bed and slipped on your clothes.

"What"?
You opened the door furiously.

"Y/N, we meet again".
It was Rachel.

"What the fu-".
Before you could respond, Rachel grabbed you by your arm and dragged you out of the room.

"Y/N, meet my boyfriend, Noah".
She pointed to the tall android standing next to her.

"What the fuck".
You groaned.

"Save your questions for later princess".
Noah smiled hideously before knocking you out cold with his bare hands.

??? ??? January? ???

You awoke with your arms tied behind your back and a towel shoved in your mouth.
You felt like you were moving, it looked like you were in the back of a van. Light was shining through the slightly tinted windows so you assume it was day time.

"Oh, you're awake".
Your vision was blurry but you could still see Rachel sitting on a chair placed directly in front of you.

"I suppose you're wanting to know why you're here".
She held a gun in her hand while you cowered feebly by her feet. You nodded unable to speak.

"Well, I know you're working in the DPD with Gavin".
She began.

"And I've got some people who are willing to pay top dollar to get their names permanently cleared".
She explained. Her corrupt smile sent chills down your spine.

"You know Amanda Sanders right"?
She glared at you menacingly.

Your eyes widened with fear. You did know Amanda, she was an old high school friend of yours who turned out to be a huge bitch. The 2 of you were best friends up until she decided to become an actress, leaving you in the dust.

You always remembered her saying:

"I'm not gonna be famous! And even if I were to become some super star actress, I'd never forget you"!

Eventually she completely ditched you because apparently you were a burden on her life and she'd never be able to advance her acting career with you by her side. 

"She's thrilled to know you're the one being held against your will".
Rachel chuckled deviously.

"Funny how you know her, small world right"?
Rachel sighed as she watched you squirm in your restraints.

"I'm guessing you have some questions".
Rachel stated while she reached over to remove the towel from your mouth which was tied at the back of your neck.

"Don't bother screaming, no ones going to hear you".
She smiled again finally removing the cloth from your mouth.

"Why me".
You stammered once you were free to speak.

"Well for starters, you have some valuable information about the DPD that we could really use".
She explained her evil plans while you tried to break free from the ropes around your wrists.