Author's note:

Good evening everyone!

{2018}

Okay!! So this will be a short story like the others, but I'm not sure when will it end.. SUPERSTAR BTS is making me insane and even MOBILE LEGENDS started to creep me out...

But because of my love for writing and due to Kookie's birthday on September 1st, I'll make sure to post few chapters while busy with other stuff... 😊😊

So yeah, I hope you guys will enjoy my newest slight angst, slight fluff story.. It will definitely make you happy or sad, it depends on every chapter...😊😊

For those who still reading my other books, thank you so much... I hope you can support my latest work... Love you!!

-Therealserendipity

××××

{2022}

Hello to all my beloved angels... This is your author again, revisiting and reviewing this story again...
For this year, I wanted to complete it... Maybe with new ideas and concept, but the plot will still revolve around Idol x Jungkook and fan x Jimin...

I know many of you wanted to see the end, so I'll work harder to finish it this time... Thank you so much for patiently waiting this day, and I promise to be better than before...
I love you all so much!

-Calicoangel13

P.S. I'll be starting this tomorrow, so let's see how many chapters will I finish... Good night!

×××

{2023}

Hi everyone! Do you still remember this story? I know that a lot of you are rooting for me to continue, but I only had the will to move forward now... Like wth right? I started this story last 2018 and just decided to continue now... I hope you don't mind...

Anyway, I'll try so hard to work on three different stories since I got less work outside Wattpad and more time to write... Wish me luck okay? I'll try my best to continue (if not finish) the story... Thank you for waiting!

-Calicoangel13