2:3: The Present

{a/n: Last updated: September 27, 2018, Revised by: April 21, 2022}

~

Third person P.O.V.

Couple of days have passed since the two had their heart to heart talk... Jimin is now in his best friend's room, begging him to come with him in Jungkook's fan signing event this weekends... Although huge events like that surely isn't the cup of coffee for someone like Jimin who happens to be afraid to go on a place with so much crowd, he will definitely do it for the person he admires so much...
Taehyung even insist him to stay home, maybe they can cook food together and binge watching their favorite anime... {They are One Piece, Haikyuu and Bleach enthusiast, thank you very much...}

Jimin indeed developed Enochlophobia, a fear of being in a huge amount of people in a certain area... Well, it's not impossible to happen, considering that his parents died together with other innocent people, and all the media became obsessed with his and his brother's life... They follow them in their own school and even waiting outside their home just to get some pictures of the children who lost their parents...
Jimin became more sensitive and scared to people, as if they will hurt him anytime... The way his fear succumbed his life like a deadly parasite made him aloof to the people around him...

"I know how much you wanted to go on that fansigning event and meet that Idol JK just to be able to talk to him and confirm your hunch whether he really is bunny teeth or not... But we both know how scared you are to go in such a place with so many people; thousands of people to be exact... So maybe we can just stay here and just wait for the other fans to upload videos clips about it? I'm sure they will do that right?" Taehyung suggested as he saw Jimin sitting on his bed with unreadable expression..

"But I wanted to go there and meet our friend... H-he might remember me once I tell him my name..." The smaller replied. "I want to tell him about us and our happy memories hyung..."

.
.

"And if he isn't?? What if he won't recall anything about our past since him and Kookie aren't the same? Will you finally give up?" call him pessimistic, but he is just stating the obvious. "What if your idol is not really the same person as our childhood friend?"

"I-if idol JK wouldn't recognize me, even if I tell him my name and our story before, t-then I guess I'll just give up and let go of our memories together..." Jimin teared up as he tried to hide his pain.. "B-but I don't know if I can even look at him the same way because Kookie-hyung is so precious to me..."