3.3: The Old Friend

{a/n: This part was published at exactly September 8, 2018 (my birthday!) Yooohoo! And for the revision, I will publish it today, April 24, 2022... Enjoy!}

~

Third person P.O.V.

Jungkook did nothing but to stare, upon seeing his little Minnie in front of him... The way the younger looks ethereal with his bright colored clothes made Jungkook want him to hide from everyone... (Not gonna lie, he even look like an idol more than him) For this special event, Jimin is wearing yellow and white sweater with little m&m pins scattered all over it, blue fitted jeans, Chelsea boots and orange shades to complete his OOTD... (Thank you Taehyung for sharing your expensive collection to Minnie today) He also wore make up and contact lenses that made him stand out from the other fans... (Again, say thank you Taehyung)

"A-as much as I love your attention hyung, I think right now is not the best time to do that... There's a lot of people here who's busy taking videos and photos, and I'm both nervous and embarassed now..." The younger blushes as he hand the box of cupcakes to the idol. "Here, it's for you, I personally baked it from my work place... The flavor of the frosting on top is banana and chocolate..."

Jungkook stared at the thoughtful gift. He made this? His little Minnie learned how to bake and make great food like this while he's in America? How did he manage to live alone without him? "This is for me? Like for real?"

"Yes it is for you... I hope you will like it..." Jimin replied with a hint of blush on his cheeks. "I know how much you love banana and chocolate combination even before..."

"And I still love it now! You guys are the first people who knew my weakness for banana and chocolate..." Jungkook chuckled, hands resting on the box before he finally open it. "I love it..."

Jimin only ducked his head, hiding his growing blush... He knew that there's a lot of people waiting in the line including his best friend Taehyung, so he handed the album for his idol to sign... What should be a cute autograph and a short message were replaced by the idol's number and address, which made Jimin look up to him with a cute pout and confused expression...

"Hyung? What is this?" Jimin is confused.

"Well, I don't know when will we able to meet again, and I don't want to be hypocrite to hide the fact that I wanna spend more time with you, so I gave you my personal number and address and maybe we can talk and see each other again? Anytime, there's no rush..." Said the taller, looking so hopeful with the idea.

Before Jimin could reply, Taehyung interfere their conversation when he suddenly walk towards the two and cut the line to take Jimin with him. "Ya Bunny teeth! How long are you gonna keep your fans waiting for you? You've been talking to my best friend for a few minutes now... Did you know that I pay your ticket too, just to mock you, but at the same time, make my dongsaeng happy?" He raised his brow when Jungkook stared at him.

"Alien? Is that you?!" Jungkook exclaimed, staring at the boy with wide eyes. "Holy shit! How did you manage to stay ugly?"

"Eww Bunny teeth, don't drag me in the same level as you! You look like what? A sick bunny in a cage! Even I will choose euthanasia than to take care an ugly bunny like you..." Taehyung fires back. "Even Jimin looks better with his look! Are you sure you're an idol, not a homeless person?"

The idol won't back out in their bickering... If Taehyung want a fight with him, then go ahead... He won't give him the satisfaction of winning, as well as the happiness of being pissed. "A homeless person?" He scoffs. "You must be blind not to notice how charming am I... Even my fans called me a Greek god!"

"Who? Hephaestus? Yeah, it really suits you!" He mocks the idol again. "I wonder why your fans are so eager to see you, you're not even special..."

Jimin look at his best friend and back to his Kookie-hyung... This is bad... They already starting a fight in front of the people. "Taetae-hyung? I think our time is up... Can we go down now please? Cause there are also other people who wish to meet hyung, and we will not ruin their chance to do that..."

Both of the boys agreed to stop bickering... Thanks to Jimin, they realize that their actions were beyond normal, and that needs to stop before the media bite their heads off... Jimin bid goodbye to the singer, but promising him that he would message him when they reach home... Taehyung gave him a slight nod and shake their hands before the two went back to their seat...

He really missed everything...
He wanted to know more about his two friends, if ever there are changes in their interests and personalities...

"Ugh! When will this event be over? I'm getting more and more impatient to talk to Minnie as the time goes by..." Jungkook groans while trying his best to fake his smiles to his fans.

Good morning to all! This chapter was suppose to be posted last night, but I haven't finish it, so forgive me... Happy Tuesday to all! I love you!