4.1: The Fragments

{a/n: Hi guys! I'm gonna make a little changes in the past story, so please forgive me in advance... Thank you!}

~

Third person P.O.V.

Before the event has finally ended, something unexpected happened to Jimin while he was sitting beside Taehyung and his fellow fans... Due to the amount of people attending that same day partnered with his sleepless nights and fatigue, Jimin started to feel dizzy and hyperventilating, as if someone is intentionally choking him to his own demise... Taehyung tried his best to calm him down, asking someone if they have spare bottled water that they can use... Jungkook, on the other hand, may be busy faking all his smiles and attention to the cameras and fans, but when Taehyung waves his hand a little higher, as if he's begging for the idol's help, Jungkook can't help but to notice...

"Uhm, I know how much this day means to you, and I am always grateful for your love and support... But do you mind if I end our time together now? One of your fellow fans is having a hard time and I need to check him to make sure he's okay..." Jungkook tried to calm himself down while staring at Jimin who clearly is hurting... Jungkook stood up so suddenly without caring for his fan's answer or his chair that fell down so hard on the floor that made everyone surprised, as he is more than worried for Jimin more than anything, even his own safety... He then rushed down the stage and approached the two while asking for his fans to move back...

"Minnie, Minnie... Look at me... What's going on? Are you alright? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Jungkook said while touching the latter's cheek. "We need to hurry, Tae! Jiminie might be hurt somewhere!"

The other boy quickly agreed as the idol carry Jimin's petite body like he weighs nothing... Everyone including Yoongi were astounded by what happened that they didn't realize that Jungkook and his friends already left the venue to go to the nearest hospital... Thank goodness that his driver is there to drive his car, because Jimin went unconscious the moment they leave the crowded area while embracing him...

"Taetae, what do you think happened to Minnie back there? Why did he suddenly hyperventilate? Is he sick or something?" Jungkook stared at the poor boy with a worried expression. "He wasn't like this when we were kids..."

"Well a lot of things happened after you and your family left to America, and while Jimin is hurting in your unexpected absence, him and his younger brother ended up experiencing another heartache, as their parents were tragically killed in a bank robbery shootout that ended the lives of 24 innocent people...You can't even imagine how frustrating it is for the families of the victims to be followed by the media just to get a good scoop for themselves..." Taehyung gritted his teeth. "Jimin's life turned upside down, as they always ambush him and his brother whenever they are going to school, or when they are staying at home..."

Jungkook's body went cold, as soon as he heard the news about Jimin's childhood memories... Why the hell did he leave that time? Why didn't he ask his parents to stay in Korea and be with his friends? Just how useless he is as a friend? Fuck!
"I'm sorry Jiminie, I didn't know... I'm sorry I left you all alone... Gosh! I'm so sorry for not being able to stay by your side while the world is being so cruel to you..." Jungkook whispered as his tears fell down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry my Minnie... I wished the old me put you first than his own ambition..."

Taehyung can only look into the window, as he himself still has an issue to solve with the idol himself... Although he knew that their friend Jungkook will never hurt Jimin intentionally, he still have some doubts about him being part of their lives again. Hopefully the latter would make up for the years that he left their little angel in the dark, with only a glimpse of hope to hold on...
"If this bunny decided to leave Jimin again for God knows how long, I'll make sure that he won't be able to see the sun again, as I'll kill him with my own hands before he can leave Korea..." He thought to himself.

"Just rest a little more, Minnie... We're almost in the hospital..." Jungkook caged him in his arms like a mad man.  "I won't ever leave your side again... From now on, you will always have me... We will make great memories together..."

As soon as the car arrived at the hospital, Jungkook didn't wait anymore and carried the smaller bridal style to the emergency... From there, the doctor and the nurses ushered them to an empty bed in order for them to check the condition of the patient... While everyone is doing their job, Jungkook stood beside the bed motionless, as if he is so scared to leave Jimin even for a second... His rational thoughts were clouded with emotions that he never felt before, so Taehyung guided him to the side and tried to calm him down...
"Jimin is fine, so stop overthinking..."

"How can you be so calm about it, Tae? I know you've seen a lot worse before, but I can't help but to feel worried about him, most especially now that I found out about his past trauma..." Jungkook clasped his hands together. "I feel so frustrated and powerless against the fact that I'm nowhere near him when things went rock bottom in his life while I'm living my own to the fullest... I don't think I can even look at him in the eye without this bitter taste of guilt in my tongue..."

"Well then, if you really are guilty of your actions, why not make up for it now? It's not like Jimin hates you, as he never felt that way... More than hate, he cherished our memories together, as it is the only thing that reminds him that once upon a time, he met you..." He replied. "There were never a day that he didn't missed you,  not even in his sleep... So you better man up and protect him from now on, Jeon..."

"I would do that same thing even if you didn't tell me, alien..." Jungkook replied sternly. "Jiminie deserved to be happy, and that's what I'm gonna do..."

Yey!! I missed a short update... Hopefully you will like it! Have a nice day!