3.2: The Old Friend

{a/n: Last update: September 7, 2018, revised: April 23, 2022}

~

Third person P.O.V.

The following day, Jungkook is ecstatic, considering that Jimin told him that he will be attending his fan signing event that same day... He can't remember the last time he felt so happy... He doesn't even remember himself being this happy when he and Aera started dating, yet he can't even sit still whenever he remember that he will meet his little Minnie again... Is it fate? Is it love? No, erase the second option... Maybe he just missed the feeling of being with them, most especially with the smaller... (just add a pinch of his alien friend on the side)

"Ugh! What is this feeling anyway? I guess I need some coffee in my system... My head hurts from not being able to sleep well last night... Fuck!" He groans as he walk towards his kitchen to prepare his own coffee.

He busy himself with other stuff to avoid thinking about the event later and being notice by his Yoongi-hyung, who doesn't seem happy with his accidental reunion with the smaller... Don't get him wrong okay? Jungkook wasn't mad at him for being overprotective, but sometimes he wished that his hyung would let him breathe... He's also a human; a man in his early years of life... He wanted to spend time with his friends even now that he became an idol... Does him being in limelight changes anything? For heaven's sake, Minnie and alien knew him even without the attention of the world, so he trust them not to tell anyone about their encounter...

"All I wanted is for us to reunite... To be able to fulfill my promise of me not leaving you anymore... For sure, auntie Park would love to see me too, and so as uncle..." He shook his head while staring at their old photo. "Even mom would surely be thrilled once they find out that we met again, Little Minnie... She will definitely ask me to set a dinner date with you guys..."

~

Both Jimin and Taehyung went to the venue two hours before the said event... Jimin brought a box of cupcakes with banana and chocolate frosting with edible bunny candy design on top... (Well, he personally made it, thanks to the generosity and understanding of his boss in the cafe) His Taetae-hyung even wanted to eat it, because for him, "it is born within his best friend's love and passion". Their conversation regarding the cupcake lasted until before they went to the event, and Jimin bribed his hyung a dozen of his own flavor choice of the cupcakes if he let this day slip... Taehyung agreed nonetheless, which is why they are here...

"Bunny should be grateful for today... You know how much I love your homemade cupcakes, well not literally from home since you made it in your work, but you know what I mean, and sharing it to him is not my cup of tea..." Taehyung groans, still pouting the entire time they walk towards their respective seat.

"You still call him bunny, Taetae-hyung?" The smaller giggles. "What are you, five?"

"Of course I will call him that! He definitely still call me alien in his mind... That jerk! I'm gonna hit him in the head if I have a chance..."

Jimin only smiled at his hyung... Today will definitely is the start of a new chapter in their friendship and Jungkook has a lot of things to catch up with, most especially about what happened to his beloved aunt and uncle... The taller will surely felt the same way when it comes to them...

"We will definitely see each other more from now on, hyung..." Jimin smiled, hands full of his banner and album. "I can't wait for the three of us to have a lot of fun together..."

~

The event went well so far, with nothing but the scream and cheer of the fans... Jungkook saw how supportive they are to him since the beginning, and his words are not enough to describe how grateful he is...

His manager is also there, carefully watching as the people come and go... He was very meticulous with safety, so the fans should be few feet away from Jungkook's table... He even assigned two assistant to take all the gifts away as soon as the fans ended their little bonding time with their idol...

By the time that Jimin's row stood up, Manager Min is nowhere to be found. Thank Goodness! He is fourth in line, making him more giddy than ever... Taehyung took the spot behind him, looking all grumpy and bored... He doesn't even want to go here, yet he's scared and worried for his best friend's well being... So when Jimin came up to the stage to meet JK, nothing else mattered... Jungkook already saw a real life angel from heaven staring back at him, so maybe they can end the event now?

"H-hyung, stop staring at me... Your fans might sense that you know me personally..." Jimin stated while flashing a shy smile.

Fuck! This is dangerous...
Hopefully his hyung won't end their time together like what happened last night...

Good evening everyone! Sorry for late update... I need to do something these past few days but I'm here now...