1.2: The Memories

{a/n: Last updated: September 27, 2018 and it will be revised today, April 27, 2022}

~

Third person P.O.V.

"Kookie-hyung, do you think we can marry each other when we grow up? Cause I want to be part of your family too!" Jimin smiles as he sat right beside the older as he held his hand and stared right through his eyes.

"You want to be a Jeon, Minnie? But I want to be a PARK! I'm tired of being called 'Jeon Jungkook' by our teachers! I want everyone to call me, 'Park Jungkook!' then I'll brag about how cool it is to be your husband and your hyung!" Jungkook protested, as if the world would end if he still continue being a Jeon...

"But Jeon Jimin sounds nice... I wanna have your surname and tell everyone that I'm your wifey! Then we can have many puppies and calico cats!" He argues again with a cute pout on his face. "Then no one will ever bully me because you're always with me..."

Taehyung just stared at them and sighed, "You guys are terrible when it comes to ideas..." He frowns while massaging his temple. "First of all, Minnie, I love you okay? You are my soulmate forever... That's why I am telling you that you will never be a wife to bunny teeth... You're a boy, so you will be his husband... Second, if you truly wanted to become a Jeon that fast, then why don't you ask Bunny teeth's parents instead to adopt you instead of waiting for several years to get married... And same goes for you Bunny! If you're really desperate to become a full pledged Park, then go beg Minnie's parents to accept you as their family pet... In that way, you can call yourself Park Jungkook... So stupid!"

"YA! I am older than you by 3 months! You should know how to respect me and call me hyung, not just "bunny" or 'bunny teeth!' Learn some manners will you?" Jungkook barked back while clenching his fist.

"Yes you're older than me by three months, THREE MONTHS, but why do I end up being smarter than you..." He plastered a huge grin. "You even hide your math test paper on Minnie's lunchbox so that your Appa and your Eomma won't see its result..." He replied victoriously.

"Taetae-hyung... Kookie-hyung... Please stop... It's no fun if you're gonna fight again... Aren't we gonna play instead?" Jimin looked so worried upon hearing the two argue..

"ALIEN!!" Jungkook screams.
"MORON!!" Taehyung fought back.

"BIG NOSE!!" Taehyung retorted.
"WEIRD SMILE!!" Jungkook barked.

"YOU'RE A STUPID!!" Taehyung yelled.
"THEN YOU'RE A FREAK!!" Jungkook wailed.

The two continuously bicker and insult back while scratching, pinching, or even kicking each other that caused the youngest of them to cry...

"Please stop hurting each other!" Jimin begs again as his words are muffled with painful sobs and a cracked voice. "Minnie doesn't want this... It hurts..."

Taehyung rushed to his best friend's side and embraced him tight as he glared at Jungkook who happens to be glaring at him too... They are silently blaming each other for making Jimin cry.

"I... I don't wanna hear both of you yelling... Minnie is scared to lose you both..." He sniffles.

"Sorry Minnie..." "Sorry Jiminie..." Said the two boys in unison. "We won't fight anymore..."

The smallest embraced the two of his friends, asking them to apologize to each other which they did despite their glares and whines... From there on, Jungkook and Taehyung promised themselves that they can only fight the other whenever Jimin is not around...

~

"Last five minutes before the concert starts! Are you ready Kook?" Yoongi said as he checked his talent who's way too busy daydreaming of whatever scenario in his head.

"Jiminie...." Said the idol without caring about his surroundings.

"Kook.... Jeon Jungkook....."

The said boy finally snapped out of his daze and went back to reality, as he finally met the serious Yoongi standing in front of him, with his eyebrow raised and arms crossed.

"Yes hyung? Are you calling me?"

"You're spacing out... You need to collect yourself and stop daydreaming! The concert will about to start in 5 minutes, so make sure to stay focus! This is your big night, so make the best out of it..." Yoongi pats his head. "I believe in you.."

"Thanks hyung, I need that..." And with that, he stood up, shook his trembling hands and sighed deeply as he walked out of his dressing room and started the concert... This is where he truly belongs...

"Good evening Singapore! Welcome to the Midnight Sky tour! I'm so glad to meet you all here, so make sure to have some fun with me tonight!" Jungkook flashes his beautiful smile as he finally performs his award winning single "Time travel". Such a lovely song to start off the event...

{a/n: I finish revising this part and I hope you like it too...}