1.1: The Memories

{a/n: Let's just think that Jungkook and Taehyung are 2 years older than Jimin.. 😊😊 Please don't be confused about their age.. Thanks!!} {Last update: October 9, 2018}

{a/n: hello everyone! It's 4am of April 17, 2022 and I'll be working on the first few chapter of this amazing story... See you all when I republish it again...}

~

Third person P.O.V.

         Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin first started their friendship back when they were still kids... Both of the boys were two years older than Jimin, becoming him the baby of the group, yet he thinks and acts more serious and more mature than the others, convincing their parents that Jimin may be an adult soul trapped in a 4-year old kid's body...

Their parents even wanted the little bean to watch his two friends whenever they are playing in the Jeon residence due to the fact that both of the kids are way too naughty for their own good to leave behind...

Their play time usually runs perfect and fun, but not until one of them asked the other one day...

"What do you think will happen if I will go to America and pursue my dream in music and dancing??" Jungkook asked while drinking his banana milk. "My appa said that I'm talented and good in those things, so I should focus on them..."

Both of the kids were shocked upon hearing his question, but Jimin is the one who felt hurt a little more, considering that he is much closer to Jungkook...

"A-are you gonna leave us, Kookie-hyung??" Said the younger with a sad look.

Jungkook only shrugged his shoulders and smiled, " Of course I won't... Who would have wanted to go somewhere far without my friends coming with me? That will be lonely for sure!"

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes, not sure if his own friend was telling the truth. "Remember this idiot, once you leave us behind, most especially Minnie, just to pursue that music music of yours, I won't forgive you!! You will be a traitor to us and that will never change until we grow up! I'm gonna punch you so hard that your bunny teeth will fall off..."

Jimin looked so worried and pouts, holding the other's hand gently. "Kookie-hyung will never break his promise, Taetae-hyung... He promised us that he will stay until the day that we can get married remember? And I believe his words since he's our friend..."

"Then what about after the wedding, he can finally leave us? Is that it?" Taehyung replied dryly. "What do you think will happen to you if Bunny teeth will leave you alone?"

"......." Jimin paused for awhile and look at the doe eyed kid with dark locks. "I'll definitely cry if he leave me... Minnie will never smile again once he goes to America without us... Y-you don't like that right??"

Jungkook pats his head, "That would be the worst thing ever, Minnie... Don't you know that your smile is like my favorite candy in the candy store? It's very sweet and true and I will never leave it behind... I will always stay with you and alien no matter what..."

"Then if we really mean to you, never go anywhere without us... W-without me..." Jimin pouts and held the older's hand... "We'll be together for all eternity, right???"

"Of course we will... For all eternity..." Jungkook replied with such enthusiasm.

But despite all of their childhood promises, Jungkook still left with his family to pursue his dream, throwing everything that he left behind, even his friendship with the two...

~

"What the hell, Taetae-hyung!!!"
A whining Jimin is heard by the students having their supposed to be peaceful lunch near them.. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO USE MY PAINFUL MEMORY WITH KOOKIE-HYUNG ON YOUR NEW LITERARY WORK? DID YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO THINK ABOUT HIM? IT'S BEEN WHAT? 14! 14 YEARS OF HIM LEAVING US BEHIND AND WE DIDN'T EVEN RECEIVE EVEN ONE LETTER..."

"Well, hello to you too, grumpy Minnie... How are you today? Did you have a great dream last night? Maybe you're hungry? Want my sandwich? Maybe juice?" Taehyung grins.

"Hyung, please...." The smaller plead. "Just think of another plot for your literary work, just not our childhood memories with Kookie-hyung... He deserved better than being a traitor and the antagonist of your story..."

Taehyung isn't even listening to his soulmate's request, as he continue working on his project. "Nope! I won't do revisions... My deadline is in a week from now and I still have 24 chapters to make... /sighs/ Stop arguing with me please... It's not like he will come back to read my work..."

"S-sorry...." He sulked. "Maybe I just miss Kookie-hyung so much..."

The taller held his hand and place him on his lap as he squished both of Jimin's cheeks...
"It's okay Jiminie... I know how much you miss him everyday as I can see it with my own eyes... And about the story I'm currently working on, I already changed the names of the characters to ensure the privacy of the real people behind it... So will you chill now?"

Jimin only nodded as he took the half of the sandwich that his friend offered... Hopefully someday, Jungkook will decide to come back and continue their friendship...

{a/n: Good evening to all! Finally done with chapter 1 revision...}