Before

"Promise that no matter what happens you'll remember me." Yoongi whispered, he held Tae's face in his hands. Looking into his eyes desperately, tears starting to like the waterline of his eye.

Tae nodded, holding Yoongi's wrists. His eyes shut tightly as he he continued to nod.

"Good." Yoongi squeezed Tae's face, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I'll find you, okay? Just wait for me."

Tae nodded again, his eyes were still closed tightly. Holding in the sobs that were placed in the bottom of his throat. "I love you, Kim Taehyung." Yoongi whispered to Tae, it was a low and soft whisper. Almost as if he didn't want anyone else in the room to hear.

"Alright, time's up." A voice was heard from behind Yoongi. Tae's hands were immediately ripped from Yoongi's wrists.

"Y-Yoongi?" Tae screamed out in desperation. Opening his eyes to reveal the bloodshot eyes.

"I love you Tae!" Yoongi yelled as the handcuffs pinched the skin on his wrists where Tae's hands were just a few moment before.

Tae looked over at Yoongi, tears falling from his face. "I love you."

Yoongi smiled weakly, his eyes locking with Tae's. "Close your eyes, and don't open them." Yoongi cried out.

Tae did as told, shutting his eyes once more. Yoongi watched as Tae got smaller and smaller, as he was dragged away from Tae.

Although Tae's eyes were firmly shut, it didn't stop the tears from streaming down his face. He was biting at the inside of his lip, trying to hold in the sobs. It pained Yoongi to see Tae like that, but he didn't want Tae to see him like this. He didn't want Tae's last memory of Yoongi to be him in handcuffs with a beat up face.

"I'll find you Tae! I promise!" Yoongi yelled as he finally left the room. The door slammed shut, and that was the last he saw of Tae.