Tae

A week had passed since Yoongi came over to Tae's place and told him that they were boyfriends.

Tae couldn't shake the thought from his head. How Yoongi just cried in front of him after telling him.

How Tae screamed and couldn't accept that maybe Yoongi was telling the truth.

Tae wasn't repulsed by the idea. But he was frustrated that what he's known so far is to be with Linda. And maybe that was the safer choice.

But still, why would Yoongi lie about something like that. He wouldn't gain anything from it. If anything Yoongi ruined his friendship with Tae.

Tae looked down at the small stain that was still on the carpet where Yoongi had spilled his juice. Some of the stain had gone away, but a small part of it stayed.

Tae threw his head back as he started thinking of the way it felt to be around Yoongi. How he felt warm and a sense of calmness and security that he's never really felt.

It was like Yoongi's very presence made Tae a whole different person, the type of person Tae wanted to be. He liked being around Yoongi. He liked talking to Yoongi.

Tae's thoughts were interrupted by Linda who wrapped herself around Tae's arm. "What're you thinking about?" She asked, her face nuzzled into Tae's arm.

"Nothing important." Tae replied back, closing his eyes as he felt Linda mutter a small "mkay" into his arm.

Why was it that when he was around Yoongi he could speak of his thoughts freely, and when he was around Linda he felt himself close up emotionally.