Now

Yoongi slid off of his bed, he wandered over into the kitchen.

Six months of living on his own and he still wasn't used to the silence that the apartments he rented held.

The floors would creak.
The winds would blow.
The sound of his heat beating pounded in his ears.

Yoongi needed Tae back in his life to restore all the sounds that were taken from him. Like the giggles, the singing, and the late night conversations.

Yoongi poured a glass of orange juice and took a small sip.

He remembered when Tae and him used to have silly debates on whether Apple Juice or Orange Juice is better.

Yoongi liked orange juice.
Tae liked apple juice.

So they always had a gallon of apple juice and a carton of orange juice in their fridge.

Yoongi looked down at the orange drink, he wondered if Tae was with his wife now drinking apple juice.

The thought of Tae living with this stranger made Yoongi's stomach churn.

Sure, they had six whole months to get to know one another. But did they REALLY know one another?

Did she know that Tae is scared of thunder storms?

Or that Tae hates black coffee and will only drink it with a lot of sugar and creamer?

She probably didn't know that Tae has a scar on his arm because he broke a window to climb back into his house one night.

She didn't know Tae at all.
She didn't deserve to know Tae at all.

The way Yoongi knew Tae was a level of intimacy that no one else deserves to know Tae in.

All his secrets. His late night thoughts. And his plans for the future — they were stored in Yoongi's head.

Tae might have forgotten, but Yoongi hadn't.

He was determined to find Tae. Soon.