Now

Yoongi woke up in a cold sweat, he jolted up on his bed. It's been six months since he said goodbye to Tae, and he's still having the same reoccurring dream.

The terrified look on Tae's face when he opened his eyes haunted Yoongi. It was engraved in the back of his mind every day since he got sent away from the town to some other town.

Tae, on the other hand, stayed in the same town. His memory was wiped clean of any trace of Yoongi.

The memories Yoongi and him shared stayed, but in Yoongi's place was a girl. That girl, will now be Tae's wife.

So wherever Tae was, he was now living a life that wasn't his. And Yoongi was determined to find him.

Yoongi had been skipping towns since he was relocated, in hopes of running into Tae.

But with every town he went to, it seemed like everyone was against him and his search.

The system hadn't always been like this, Yoongi's grandpa would tell him stories about the days where their own leader was openly gay.
It all changed when the elections were rigged, and Seo-jun won.

He quickly overthrew all the laws written before. Banning things such as homosexuality.

The heterosexuals weren't affected by any means. They continued to live their own lives.

It was the homosexuals that suffered the consequences of the law.

Seo-jun set a very strict and detailed set of rules:

1. No two people of the same gender should engage in any physical touches

2. If any two people of the same gender are speculated to be in a romantic relationship, they will immediately be brought into questioning

3. If any one, no matter the age or gender, knows of a homosexual couple and doesn't come forward to an authoritative figure they will be sent into exile.

4. If two people of the same gender are proven to be in a relationship, they will immediately be taken into custody. The eldest will be relocated, the younger will stay as so and be placed into a heterosexual family.

5. Execution will come to any couple that tries to reunite.

Yoongi was very aware of the rules, he knew that the chances of him being executed were very possible.

But he also knew that if he were to die, he would want it to be with Tae.