flowers

"Achoo!" Y/n sneezed as she stepped away from the garden.

Then she looked around and found some newly planted chrysanthemum. She sighed deeply as she's allergic to it.

Then y/n went to the other side and went in through there. She began to water the plants.

On the other hand, Yoongi was admiring her, as usual. He never had the courage to speak up to you although he wanted to, deeply inside.

It was break time and Y/n decided to see the garden again. She quickly ate her food quickly before making her way there.

Yoongi was eating with his friends, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Yoongi, what are you looking at?" The eldest asked as he looked at the direction of where Yoongi was looking.

"The garden?" Jimin asked.

Then Yoongi stood up and gestured them to follow him. In the end, all of them were hiding behind some bushes.

"This flower smells nice!" A girls voice sounded.
"There she is" Yoongi whispered to them.

"You like her?" Jungkook questioned and Yoongi nodded.

"Tell her then!" Taehyung pushed Yoongi out of the bush.

"What should I do?" Yoongi whisper-yelled, asking for help.

"Oh hi there!" Y/n approached

"I-umm......I.. is l-like, you" Yoongi stuttered, making his hyungs slapped their foreheads.

"Sorry what? I didn't quite catch that" Y/n stepped forward towards him for better hearing.

"N-nevermind" Yoongi fleed away.

"What did you do?" Hoseok kept walking around in circles, thinking of what to say to Yoongi.

"I didn't know what to do" Yoongi blankly.

"But you must fight for your love, or else she will be taken away" Namjoon adjusted his glasses.

Yoongk thought for a while. His hyungs were giving him ideas of what to do.

Jin told him to say a joke about love.
Namjoon told him to say something cheesy.
Jungkook told him to be bold and just go for it.
Hoseok told him to dance.
Jimin told him to sing.
Taehyung told him to pretend to faint in front of her.

Being the calm soul he is, he decided to use his own plans.

Suddenly an idea popped up in his mind.
"Aha! I know what I should do!" Yoongi stood up from his seat.

"What is it?" His friends asked.

"Just wait and see" Yoongi ran to the garden to find Y/n.

He plucked a few flowers on the way and carefully eyed on Y/n.

She was beautiful as ever. With long black hair, decorated with some flowers she picked up. She was indeed stunning.

Yoongi cleared his throat and straightened his shirt.

"H-Hey" he waved at Y/n.

"Oh hi- You again" she sounded a little surprised.

"I know, I ran away last time but I want to say that" Yoongi pulled out the flower from behind him.

"What?" Y/n gasped as she placed her palms together.

"I-I have a crush on you" Yoongi immediately turned red as he held out the flowers shyly.

"A-Achoooo!" She sneezed.

It was chrysanthemum flowers.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Yoongi dropped the flowers and went to y/n.

"I - achooo- am allergic -aaaho- to chrysanthemum" She stepped back from him.
Then rashes started to appear.

"I-I didn't know that. I'm sorry-" He was cut off when she ran away.

Yoongi just sighed in defeat as he picked up the fallen flowers and stared at it.

"Why do you have to make her like that?" he 'scolded' it.

"What was that?" Jin asked as he took away the flowers from Yoongi's hand.

"She's allergic?!" Taehyung screamed.

"As we know that she is allergic to it, we must remove all of them so that you can finally talk to her. And if she refuses, I don't know how" Namjoon stated the facts.

"I agree, right Yoongi? Yoongi?" Jimin tried to find Jungkook but he wasn't there.

"Where is that old man?" Jungkook sighed.

Yoongi is now in the infirmary, with Y/n who was in deep sleep.

"I'm really really sorry" Yoongi cried as he looked at Y/n.

Suddenly her eyes opened and Yoongi was shocked to death.

"Am I alright?" Y/n said as she looked around.

"No you're half left" Yoongi bursted out laughing. He learned the joke from Jin, although he hated it.

"Hahaha- But, did you wait for me?" Y/n asked as she looked at the time. It was after school.

Yoongi nodded and gave her some flowers and Y/n backed off.

"Don't worry, it's a rose" Yoongi said.

Nowadays, he had learned all the different types of plants just for his beloved one.

"Oh thanks" Y/n accepted the flower. She inhaled it and smiled.

"So what did you want to say to me?" Y/n asked.

"I like you since the day I first saw you" Yoongi turned red and scratched his neck out of shyness.

"Really?" Y/n was rather excited to hear the news.

Yoongi was confused.
"Me too" Y/n ruffled his hair. Yoongi just smiled.

Now the couple was helping each other water the garden.
The school called them the 'Nature couple' as they are always together while taking care of the garden.

"I is proud of you!" Hoseok hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi just pulled away from the hug and held Y/n's hand.
"Shall we?" Y/n chuckled and nodded.