fake

when i think im in love, i was wrong because it was only an infatuation.

when i think i got someone's attention or love for me, it's fake.

you were the one who started all this drama. just because you wanted my attention.
if you were to tell me the true reason, i wouldn't be stuck on a wheelchair right now, legs paralyzed after the fall on our very first but last date.

on a very typical morning one day, you finally asked me in which i was hoping to hear.

"y/n, wanna go on a date with me?" you asked me, with the prettiest smile.

i gladly accepted it since you were my crush back then. if only i knew you wanted to gain popularity.

you grabbed my hand and pulled me to your car. then, you drove us off to a beautiful restaurant with a stunning sight.

we ate expensive full course meals and you paid it for me. i had always thought you were broke.
while we were eating, you slipped a ring onto my finger. seems cliche.

"aww thanks yoongi" i hugged you as we exit the restaurant.

"now i want to bring you to my favourite place" we walked and walked till we reach a cliff that wasn't that high off from the ground. probably a few feet.

i was kinda scared because of my trauma but you insisted me to sit down. you sat down next to me and held my hands.

"y/n" you held my chin.

"if only this love was real, i wouldn't regret. but-"
you kissed me for a minute before pulling back.

i was taken aback and looked at you. confused about what you said.

"i just wanted attention. i'm sorry" you stood up and pushed me to the edge of the cliff.

"wait what?" i cling onto you but you just let me off.

"i'm sincerely sorry. it's for my own good" i was about to fall down but my hands held onto the tippy edge.

"please yoongi! you're a human. have feelings for me!" i cries out loud as tears shed.

you didn't utter a word when you just kicked my weak hands off the cliff and i fell.

i saw your face frowned when i screamed to death. in which i thought i would die, i was saved by a tree.

i was rushed to the emergency ward and luckily made it out alive.
you still were not caught yet though since you suddenly seemed to vanish the day after you pushed me off.

how i wish i could meet you one last time.
hear your voice for the last time, not caring whatever you have to say to me.

but i know that would be impossible when its already ten years after the incident.

not until i saw on the news that you attempted suicide and was caught by officers at the exact same spot where i last saw you.
the cliff.