positivity

Yoongi is the manager of a cafe. He is always in a good mood but he don't show it much.
Whenever someone asked him how he was doing, he would always reply,'If I were any better, I would be twins!'

Many of the employees at his shop quit their jobs when he changed jobs, so they could follow him around from places to places.
Why? Well, that was because Yoongi was a natural motivator.
If an employee was having a bad day, Yoongi was always there, telling him how to look on the plus points of the situation.
Seeing this style really made you feel curious.

So one day, you went up to Yoongi and asked him, "I don't get it! No one can be a positive person all the time. How do you do it?"

Yoongi replied, "Each morning, I wake up and say to myself, I have two choices today. I can choose to be in a good mood or I can choose to be in a bad mood. I always choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a custom or I can choose to learn from it. I always choose to learn from it or I can point out the positive side of life. I always choose latter. This is how I overcame my depression."

"But it's not always that easy," I protested.

"Yes it is if you keep that negativity away from your mind," He flicked my forehead and sipped his tea.

A few days later, I heard that Yoongi was sent into the hospital. Apparently the night before, Yoongi was closing down his shop.
All the employees had left and he was left alone. As he was wiping the tables, little did he know the back door was opened.

Soon a group of three armed man swarmed into the restaurant and aimed their guns at Yoongi. Luckily, one of Yoongi's employee came back to the restaurant as he had left his keys behind and saw the incident.

He backed away as he heard a gunshot. Soon, he found Yoongi on the ground as the burglars scurried away.
Immediately, he called the cops.

On the way to the hospital in the ambulance, Yoongi remained calm. The nurses kept checking that he was okay and comforted him as he was still in a state of shock.

In the operation room, the look of the doctor's face was terrifying.
"This is impossible," said one of them as he pointed to the bullets in Yoongi's diaphragm.

Yoongi was worried for the first time and knew he needed to take action.
He have to decide whether he wants to die or live. He chose to live. The reasons why is that he wants to keep cheering people up.

One of the doctors kept calming Yoongi down but to no avail, Yoongi voiced out. Despite feeling the pain, he stated.

"You know what I'm allergic to?" Yoongi questioned.

The doctors stopped discussing and paid attention to Yoongi.

"Yoongi," Everyone roared in laughter to Yoongi's lame joke that he learnt from his friend.

"Please save me. I still want to live," He continued as the doctors nodded. Weight lifted off Yoongi's shoulder as the operation began.

Several hours later, most of the bullets were out but some fragments of it were still stuck inside. Yoongi brushed it off.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" I ran to him.

"I'm okay ever since I heard the laughter of people. Hearing them make me feel at ease. Although I may have some difficulties with life from now on, I'll still remain happy-"

"After all, laughter is the best medicine," I finished the sentence for him.